Chapter 2: 10 years later.

It's happened. It's finally happened. I have received my letter excepting me to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. I jump up and down with my brother Ron. He had just gotten his too.
"I'm so excited! Where going to Hogwarts!" I practically scream.
"(Y/N) dear calm down. I need to talk to you." Mum says walking up to me. I smile at her.
"Congratulations dear." She says giving me a hug.
"Thanks Mum." I say hugging back.
"This is your first letter to Hogwarts. You know what this means?" Mum asks. I smile. I get the key. The key to my own volt. The one left by my birth parents.
"The key." I say still smiling.
"Yes my dear." She says holding up the key and placing it in my hand. "Its all yours." She says still smiling at me. I put the key around my neck.
"Yay! Now you can buy us stuff with your money!" Fred says in a joking manner.
"She will not that is her money left by her birth parents." Mum says slapping Fred up the back of the head.

My family has always been very open about the fact I'm not a real Weasley but they don't care. I grew up with them and although I would love to know my birth parents and heritage I also don't care. I'm a Weasley at heart just not by birth or name.

"Can we go to diagonally today? You know to get our supplies and stuff?" Ron asks cheerfully.
Mum smiles before replying.
"Oh all right then. Get ready then we will go."
With that everyone ran to the rooms to get dressed. As I walked into my room I get changed into one of Charlie's old t-shirts I held onto when he moved and a pair of leggings. I quickly chucking my long brown hair, another thing separating me from the others, into a ponytail. Cramming my shoes on I walk downstairs to see Ron, Fred and George talking about god knows what.

"What are you three up to?" I ask out of curiosity.
"Well we where just thinking." Fred began
"Seeing as your not an actual Weasley by birth." George continued.
"We where trying to guess which house you will be in." The twins finished together.
"I recon you'll be a Raveclaw with your love of books." Ron says.
"Well I think you could potentially be a Slytherin with how sneaky and good at comebacks you are." George says snickering.
"I still believe you are going to be in Griffyndore. After all you have grown up surrounded by us." Percy says walking past.
"No you all have it wrong. It's obvious she's going to be a Hufflepuff ." Fred says in a duh voice. You and Fred have always been super close and he probably knows you best.
"What do you think (Y/N)? What house do you want to be in?" Ron asks me.
"Well I don't know and frankly I don't care. All I care about is going to Hogwarts with you guys." I says hugging Fred. "See what I mean." He says as we all laugh at his comment.
"Right kids it's time to go." Dad says walking down the stairs. He walks up to the fireplace and holds out a small pot filled with floo powder. As we each grab a handful and one by one stand in the fire place. We yell our next location and drop the dust. Setting the fireplace alight and transporting us to diagonally.

A/N- yay chapter 2 up. Don't expect updates this rapidly. Usually I'm rather slow at updates but just comment below and I'll remember. Anyway. Thanks for reading see you in the next chapter. Bye!!!