Chapter 28: Morning time

Dinner was great. We had Lasagna and, my favourite of course, Creme Brulee. Draco made sure of it. He knows we can't make it at home so he made sure we had it. Dinner was less quiet then last time. As in there were approximately 4 conversations. But it was still nicer than nothing, and more peaceful then the insanity i'm used too.

After dinner Draco and I went up to his room and talked for a while before just crashing on his bed.

In the morning we woke up tangled in one another. Both lying on our sides with my head in the crook of his neck, our chests smooshed together. His arms are wrapped completely around me and our legs look like they're from one conjoined monster. But i can hear his steady heartbeat, it's so soothing. And i can feel every breath he takes and every time he breathes out he lets out a little sigh that also sounds like he's talking to himself. Wait, he is talking in his sleep. I smile at the cuteness as i try to hear what he's saying.

"I want to kiss you, all over your face, softly, cause i love you, so much, my beautiful princess."

Is he dreaming about me? Talking about me? What a cute small boy. What did i do to deserve this? Without really thinking i kiss his collarbone, it's the closest thing to me. I feel him pull me closer and kiss my forehead. I look up at him to see his eyes open like tiny slits.

"I could get used to this." he says softly.

"I could too." i reply.

"Wait, i said that out loud." he says opening his eyes more. I giggle at his adorable ways.

"Yes you did, you also said how you wanted to kiss all over my face and how you love me so much," i say as a red blush appears on his cheeks.

"Well, i mean. Its uhh. It's true." he says stuttering.

"Good, because I'd love that." i answer. He smiles before instantly kissing my forehead, to my nose, then my cheek, then my jaw. All the while i'm giggling at every little touch.

"I love you." i say between giggles.

"I love you more." he responds looking into my eyes.

"I love you most." i say like its a competition.

"Well i loved you first." he says getting a little sassy.

"I don't believe you." i say sitting up and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Rely?" he says sitting up next to me and pulling me towards him. I wrap my arms around his neck and sit on his lap a little. His arms immediately holding my waist, like he's afraid im going to leave.

"Because i loved you since i saw you struggling to get that book off the shelf. You looked so cute on your tiptoes trying to get the book down. You kept making these adorable squeaking sounds while you reached. I just had to talk to you, it was a good thing you are such a short butt or i wouldn't have had an excuse." he finished laughing at his actions. I just looked at him in awe. He loved me since before he knew me? And continued to love me after.

"So yes. I love you." he says laughing at my wide eyes. I just kissed him. His soft lips moved against mine perfectly, still feeling those fireworks from the first one.

We're still kissing when we hear the door open. Causing us to pull apart instantly, which i didn't want at all. I don't ever wanna stop kissing him. I bit my lip and kept my eyes closed with my back to the door. I don't hear what she says, but i hear Narcissa at the door and Draco is talking to her. What i love most is he's still holding my waist and letting me sit on his lap.

Not before long i heard the door shut being me.

"Well that was slightly awkward." Draco says with a chuckle.

"Was it? I wasn't paying attention." i say looking up at him. He lets out a little laugh and smiles down at me.

"She just said we need to get dressed and ready to go into diagonally to get our school supplies. And a letter from school has arrived for each of us." he says simply.

"Did she mention us? And how she walked in on us?" i ask carefully.

"No. i told you, they like you too much to care really." Draco answers making sure i understand. But i don't. It's not that i don't get that they are nice people. I just do know their point of view on blood status and families. I don't even know mine. How do i not know they aren't secretly judging me for something i have no control over and don't know the answer myself.

"Are you okay?" Draco asks, snapping me out of my mini trance.

"Ya. just thinking." i say standing up and walking to my bag of clothes. I pull out a pair of jeans and one of charlie's huge t-shirts. I silently walk my way into Draco's bathroom and get changed. Pulling my hair out of its messy bun and into a half up half down look, just enough to keep it out of my face really. I come back out to see Draco in a black sweater and trousers. I walk back over to my bag, putting my dirty clothes in it. I also grab out my satchel with the usual things, plus my hufflepuff cape. Its normal to wear your house cape over your clothes while out in public. I smile at him as he takes my hand and walks me down stairs in silence.

We get down stairs and have a small breakfast each, our letters sitting on the table. We grab them and look over the stuff we will need.

"Looks like an interesting list." Draco says.

"Ya. someone's into Gilderoy Lockhart." i say looking at the fact we need literally every one of his books.

"Okay. You are heading into town with your father, he will take you to buy all of your supplies while also dropping some things off in 'borgin and burkes' first. And I'm sure you can get a little bit of time alone as well." Narcissa walks in saying. she walks up to Draco and as she clips his slytherin cape around his neck.

"We can finally go to that cafe you've been telling me about." Draco says looking at me.

"Good, it's incredible." i laugh as i put my own cape on.

"Look at you two, yellow and green. You have a good day okay?" Narcissa says wipping some dust off of Draco's shoulder.

"And (Y/N), let Lucius pay for some of your things. He actually quite enjoys spending his money." She says with a tiny hint of a chuckle. I just smile brightly. I can imagine Ron being like that, money often seems to burn a hole in his pocket.

"Ready to go?" Draco says grabbing my hand.

"Yes." i smile up at him.

"I'll see you two afterwards." Narcissa says as we leave the room and head to the fireplace.

Walking into the room i see Lucius standing by the fireplace. I wonder how long he's been standing there? Probably not long right?

"I will go and then the two of you will follow. We will be going to knockturnally and, after going to borgin and burkes, we will walk up to diagonally and get your books." Lucius announces as he puts his dark black gloves on, taking a hold of his cane.

"I've never been to knockturnally, i'm not supposed to go in there." i say sounding more scared then i intended.

"It's fine, just don't let go of my hand." Draco says warmly. I give him a weak smile as i watch Lucius stand in the fireplace and get surrounded by the green flames. Vanishing. Draco and i walk up to the fireplace as he takes a handful of flue powder. He yells 'Knockturnally' before throwing the powder to the ground, and we are sent into an eruption of green flames as we wizz off to our destination.

A/N- okay that was a more filler chapter, i'm writing and (hopefully) posting the next one today as well. I was gonna have the next chapter in this one, but I felt it was getting quite long. so look forward to more coming very soon! love yall, thanks for reading! (we have like 4k reads and that's amazing thanks sm) please leave ideas and thoughts in the comments. if you want more, vote or comment. I love yall loads, thanks for reading!