Chapter 26: Finally

Yes! After a WHOLE MONTH Draco is Finally Home! It's july 31st and i'm currently packing a night bag so that i can go sleepover at dracos manner tonight. His parents are fully aware that we are together, but mine still don't know. Nore do they know that i'm going to draco's house. They think i'm going to Lucy's, my fellow hufflepuff.

I'm finishing up packing when i hear a knock on my door.

"Hey. Can we talk to you?" Ron says entering my room followed by the twins. Shit. Did Ron find out? Why is he so calm? George shuts the door behind the three of them.

"Ah. ya. Whats uh what's up?" i ask turning around to face them.

"So. We're sneaking out tonight." Ron whispers as the others move to sit closer to me.

"Wait. What? Why?" I ask in confusion. So he doesn't know?

"We're going to get Harry. Break him out." Ron explains quietly.

"How?" i ask with wide eyes.

"The car." Fred says with a cheeky look. I shake my head at my brothers.

"Well. good luck." i say shaking my head.

"Can you help?" George asks. I give them a 'what the hell are you on' face.

"I'm going over to my friends to sleepover. I'm not gonna be here." i explain.

"Which friend?" Fred asks as his face drops a little.

"Uh. Lucy's." i say cautiously. Fred narrows his eyes before getting up and leaving the room in a little huff.

"What's gotten into him?" Ron says, turning to face my door.

"Hey! MUM!" we hear Fred yell from downstairs. My eyes widen and i run down to see what the hell Fred is doing.

"Yes dear." Mum says walking out to Fred.

"Are you aware that (Y/N) is sleeping over at her friends tonight?" He asks with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Of course i am. I approved of it." Mum says walking forward with narrow eyes. "Why does it matter?" she asks him. Fred looks at me as i give him a subtle pleading look.

"Nothing. I was just making sure she wasn't going behind your back." he says glaring at me before walking upstairs angrly. George following asking if he's okay.

Mum gives me a questioning look and i just shrug before heading back up to my room to get my packed bag. I walk down the stairs with the bag on my back.

"Have a good time sweetie." Mum says giving me a hug.

"I will. Make sure to give Aurora attention while i'm gone, or she'll be sad." i say with a smile.

"I don't get why Charlie would send you a dragon. It's ridiculous." she says shaking her head. I just laugh and get into the fireplace with a hand of floo powder.

"Diagonally" i call before tossing the green dust to my feet and letting the flames consume me, flying me off to my destination.

I arrive at diagonally and make my way to gringotts. I made sure to arrive a little early so i could take some money out to go shopping tomorrow.

After taking out all the money i felt needed, i make my way to the bookstore that draco and i first meet at. Walking up the stairs, i find the top floor empty. I walk over to a random bookshelf and pull out a green and gold spined book. The title reads: A Wizards Adventure In The Muggle World. Sitting at the table in the middle of the room, i begin to read the book. It's all about the different ways of muggles, the things they use and how they work. Gosh, dad would love this book. Im gonna get it for him. But for now, i'll just read it myself.

After a few minutes i hear footsteps walking up the stairs.

"Princess." i hear from that all to familiar voice. I look up from my book and there he is, holding a bunch or pink roses. My Darco.

Letting go of the book i stand up and run to him, throwing my arms around his neck. He laughs at my childlike ways and wraps his arms tightly around my waist.

"How dare you take so long to get back." i say pulling away from him a little so i can see his face. He's gotten a little taller and his face has slimmed out a tiny bit.

"Trust me when i say i wanted to come back sooner so badly." he says looking into my eyes with his spectacular eyes. God how i've missed looking into them at every opportunity.

"I've missed you so much." i say smiling as Draco continues to hold my waist, while my hands play with the hair on the back of his neck.

"I've missed you more." he retorts.

"Impossible." i say rolling my eyes. He lets out a light chuckle before kissing my lips softly. A Whole Month i've been without these kisses. These kisses that send butterflies all through my body. Butterflies that one by one erupt into glorious fireworks. I pull away so that i can breath and smile at him with my blushing cheeks.

"As much as i want to keep kissing you, my fathers waiting downstairs. So we should probably get to him." Draco says pouting.

"He can wait a couple moments. I had to wait a whole month." i say with a chuckle before kissing him again. I feel him smile into the kiss before pulling away.

"Okay. lets go." he says releasing his hands from my waist as i go to grab my book and bag from the table. Once i return to dracos side he grabs my bag and puts it on his back before placing his hand on my waist again. I giggle at his softness.

"I got these for you." he says holding the roses out to me as we make our way down the stairs.

"They're beautiful. Thank you." i say taking them and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Once at the bottom, Lucius is standing waiting for us.

"Hello South-Star." he says looking at me with a tiny smirk.

"Hello Lucius." i smile at the tall blonde man.

"Are you wanting to purchase that book?" he asks while raising his eyebrow.

"Yes. it looks interesting." i say smiling. Lucius takes the book from my hands. Reads the cover and raises his eyebrows curiously. He then takes the book to the checkout and purchases it from me. He returns with it in a brown paper bag.

"Thank you. How much did it cost? I'll pay you for it." i say going into my bag on Dracos back to pull out some coins, but Lucius lets out a tiny chuckle before speaking.

"South-star there is no need to pay me. Infact ill refuse the money completely. Lets just return to the manner now." Lucius says, returning to his dark demeanor as he leaves the store. Draco gives me a warm smile and kisses my temple as we follow Lucius out of the store an to the fire places.

Draco's father gets in the fireplace and goes to the manner on his own. After a fews moments, draco and i get in a fireplace together and go whizzing off to Dracos home.

A/N- wooooohooooo ive done another chapter and I love it sm! its so perfect. and its gonna get even more perfect as we go! please comment your thoughts and ideas, i'd love to hear them. vote if you want more! Guys, we have over 2k reads! that's amazing! thank you all so much!!!! Thanks for reading guys! Bye!