Chapter 23: The House Cup

"Malfoy, you really need to understand you're not wanted here." i hear the voice of Ron saying.

"Actually i am, so maybe you should stop." i hear the bitter tone of malfoy.

"look , just because of what happened last time doesnt mean that everytime shes in the hospital wing You need to see her." Ron retaliates with a slight growl.

"Why don't we just wait for (Y/N) to wake up?" the voice of reason coming from Fred.

"Why should we?! It's not like something horrible happened this time! She's perfectly alright!" Ron says clearly pissed off.

"Just because she not physically damaged doesnt mean shes not mentally damaged! When you were unconscious last night she asked for me to come and comfort her! She was crying because she was afraid of LOSING YOU! SHE ASKED FOR ME TO COME AND SEE HER THIS MORNING! SO EXCUSE ME FOR DOING WHAT SHE WISHED!" Draco says letting all his anger out as he yells at Ron. However Draco doesn't realise that i was awake and he was clearly standing close to my bed so it rather hurt my ears. But i don't care. He really cares about me. After a few moments of silence I suddenly realise how uncomfortable the position i'm bent in is. I start to wiggle around a bit. I try to slowly open my eyes to be blinded once again by the sun shining in through the window. Once my eyes are open i sit up and look around to see Fred, George, Hermione, Ron and Harry (sitting in his bed but has rolled it over) at the foot of my bed. Draco is standing right next to my bed on the left side.

"Hey. you okay?" He asks calmly. I nod and hug the boy. He holds me tight and comforts me.

"You know you can yell really loud." i whisper in his ear.

"You heard that" he says with a chuckle.

"Yes. and thank you, as loud as it wa,s it was very sweet." i say snuggling into his neck and giving it a small kiss as to not let the others see. I then pull away and smile at him. I get down with Draco's help and immediately go to Ron and hug him the tightest i ever have.

"Don't you DARE ever pull a stunt like that again. You scared me so bad." I say into the crook of his neck, loud enough for everyone to hear though.

"I'm sorry. I had to. But i'll avoid it in future." he replied pulling away and looking at me. I give him a light punch in the arm.

"You better. Or i'm gonna kill you." i say and everyone laughs. I then walk up to Harry in his bed.

"Hey. You alright?" i ask looking at him.

"Ya. Fine." he says with a nod. "You were right by the way." he continues.

"What about this time?" i say with a laugh.

"It was Professor Quirrell. Not Snape. And under his tuban was Vold- i mean, He-who-must-not-be-named." he says giving me an apologetic look. I nod my head in response with a proud smile.

"Oh good. You're All awake." Madam Pomfrey says walking out of her office. "Can everyone who didn't stay overnight please go and pack, i'll check the others over and then send them on there way, so you should see them soon enough." She says. Fred and George both give me a side hug before leaving. Draco just nods and leaves. Madam Pomfrey the takes Harry to the other side of the room (still in his bed) to check on him.

"So." Ron says turning to me. "What's up with you and Draco?" he asks with a grumpy look on his face.

"We are friends.Okay. In fact more just acquaintances. I feel safe and like i can talk to him about stuff without him reacting like crazy okay. Look i know you hate him, but that doesn't mean i can't know him." i say rather convincingly, it shocks me a bit.