Chapter 38: Best birthday ever.......not.

It's been a little while since an attack and suddenly it's christmas time again. Which also includes my birthday!

Sadly, my parents wont let me stay with Draco and his family. So Draco has decided instead of going home he's going to stay at school with me!

Today's been a great birthday with mostly IOUs from the family. But thats okay, i didn't really want anything anyway. But i haven't been able to see Draco due to always being around family or other people who don't know that were together.

But right now i'm in the great hall for dinner. Sitting with Fred and George as the trio talk quietly at the other end of the table. They must be up to something. I just don't know what.

I look at my watch and realise the time. It's time for me to head to my room and get ready for my evening with Draco in the slytherin common room.

I stand up and head to the hufflepuff dorm and go straight to my room to get changed and do my makeup. I put on my nice yet comfy pair of pajama shorts. They're supersoft almost booty shorts covered in badgers and snakes, which yes i painted on myself. And then my favourite pajama shirt. Which is actually just one of Draco's dark green t-shirts that I stole from his house. I let my hair out of its ponytail and brush the long brown hair out till it's smooth. It just flops itself however it likes, which today is a center parting. I put on a little concealer, do my eyebrows and mascara just so i look nicer.

I gather up the sweet treats and stuff i got off of Pippinly. Including creme brulee as always. I then put aurora in her little cat bed and leave to meet with Draco in the corridor as normal.

As i turn the corner i see Draco approaching Crabb and Goyal and Percy? Seeing Percy I quickly hide behind a pillar and watch.

"Crabb, Goyal. Where have you two been? Pigging out at the great hall all this time." Draco snarls. "Why are you wearing glasses?" Draco asks confused.

"Ahh umm. Reading." Goyal said. Wat???? Since when???

"Reading? I didn't know you could read?" Draco says in shocked confusion, just as I would honestly.

"And what are you doing down here Weasley?" Draco spits at Percy.

"Mind your attitude Malfoy." Percy says before walking off.

"Should we head into the common room now?" Crabb asks in a weird voice.

"It's the 24th Crabb. We have to wait." Draco says like it's super obvious. Crabb and Goyal look at each other confused. I come out from behind my pillar and start walking towards the 3 boys.

"There she is." Draco says with My Smile. He runs up to me and picks me up in a big spinning hug. I hold onto his neck carefully before he places me down and gives me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Happy Birthday princess." Draco says smiling down at me.

"Thank you." i giggle and blush before i kiss him properly. I hear a gagging sound from Crabb and separate from Draco to look at the two boys.

"Come on Crabb, you've had to deal with this every second friday for almost a year. Can you not be like this on my birthday?" i ask. Crabb just keeps his disgusted face. I roll my eyes as Draco takes my hand and leads me to the common room.

Once in the common room Draco sits on the big couch and i sit with my legs over his lap while the rest of my body is leaning on him. And his hands are holding me around me waist.

"I brought treats from the kitchen." i say pulling the creme brulee out of my bag and handing one to Draco along with a spoon. Then i chuck Crabb and Goyal a lamington each.