Chapter 41: sPiDeRs?!

With Ron, Harry and Fang with me. I follow Harry as he follows the spiders. Right the way into the forbidden forest, gotta love that. Of course Ron is being a whiny bicth about it. But the voice cracks are pretty funny.

"GUyS, i DoN't LiKe tHiS, i dOn'T LikE ThIs aT aLl." he whines and whines.

"Sush or you might get us killed by something far worse than a silly little spider." i say making Ron swallow hard.

As we reach a very secluded part of the woods, i notice that the spiders seem to be bigger than the ones from before.

"CaN We gO bAcK NoW" Ron whines.

"Come on." Harry says moving forward.

"You heard the man." i say patting Rons shoulder as i follow Harry. Leaving Ron behind us. But he doesn't let us get too far away. We duck down a whole and follow the spiders till we're in some form of wooden cage like area. Millions of spiders are everywhere.

"Who is it?" we hear a mysterious raspy voice ask.

"Dont panic." Harry whispers to Ron while Fang barks.

"Hagrid? Is that you?" asks the Raspy voice.

"We're Friends of Hagrid's." Harry replies. Some big, like abnormally big, spiders begin to seemingly emerge from the ground and surround us. Then, out in front of us walks this gigantic scary big monster of a spider. Could easily eat us in one bite like a cracker. But it looks so fuzzy and has the biggest eyes, it's almost kinda cute.

"And you, you. You're Aragog, aren't you?" Harry asks. What ass did he pull that name out of?

"Yes," the Spider responds. Whatever ass it was it was the right one i guess. "Hagrid has never sent men into our hollow before."

"He's in trouble." i say with as much confidence as i can muster.

"Up at the school, there have been attacks. They think it's Hagrid. They think he opened the Chamber of Secrets. Like before." Harry explains to Aragog.

"That's a Lie, Hagrid never opened the chamber of secrets." Aragog retorts.

"Then you're not the monster?" Harry asks quizzically.

"No. the monster was born in the castle. I came to Hagrid from a distant land. In the pocket of a traveler." Aragog begins explaining.

"(Y/N)" Ron whines quietly.

"Soosh." I say quickly trying to listen.

"But if you're not the monster, then what did kill that girl 50 years ago?" Harry asks.

"We do not speak of it. It is an ancient creature we spiders fear above all others." Aragog says. See Ron, everything's afraid of something, just don't be such a baby about it.

"But have you seen it?" Harry asks. It now dawns on me just how small we are in comparison to almost half the spiders around here.

"I never saw any part of the castle. But the box in which Hagrid kept me. The girl was discovered in a bathroom" Aragog informas us. Pour girl, what a shitty way to go. "When i was accused, Hagrid brought me here."

"(Y/N)" Ron whines louder.

"What?" i ask annoyed. Ron just points at all the spiders that are now surrounding us from every angle.

"Well, Thank you. We'll just go." i say nicely as i nod my head towards the exit.

"Go? I think not. My sons and daughters do not harm Hagrid on my command, But i cannot deny them fresh meat when it wanders so willingly into our midst. Goodbye, Friend of Hagrids." Aragog says as the other spiders start to walk towards us. Man i thought he was a cool spider but alas.