Chapter 5: Visiting the Malfoys?

After writing back and forth to Draco for almost 2 weeks he has invited me to go around to his manor!!!
If I'm honest I'm kinda scared. In the short time I have known Draco I have learnt that his parents aren't the kindest of people. I know Dad doesn't approve of the Malfoys either. That why I'm not telling them. All my family knows is that I am going into diagonally to meet up with a friend I meet last time.
Which isn't me lying, it's just me not telling the whole truth.
But anyway. The plan is for me to go into diagonally via flo powder and then meet Draco at the book store, where we first meet. Then we will go back to the fireplaces and take one right over to the Malfoy Manner. It's gonna be fun.

At mid day I walk down the stairs to the hallway. I'm in my normal nice clothes with my leather satchel over my shoulder. I have my bag of coins, a note book, quill, ink, wand (although I only know a couple simple charms), and the book I got when I meet Draco- magical creatures that make amazing pets.
I yell "I'm going now" before hearing a little 'have fun sweetie' from Mum. I walk up to the fireplace and take a handful of flo powder. I step into the fireplace, yell my destination and throw the flo powder onto the floor before getting wizzed away and land in the diagonally fireplace.

I step out and immediately make my way to the book store.
As I enter the book store I walk up the stairs to see none other then the blond boy himself. Draco Malfoy. I smile as I walk closer to him. He happily returned the smile.
"Hey." He says still smiling.
"Hi." I reply looking down out of sheer shyness.
"How are you?" He asks.
"Good. You?" I reply looking up.
"Better. You ready to go? Or do you want to buy a new book?" Draco asks looking around at the piles and shelves of books.
"No. I still have the one from last time to finish." I say patting my satchel.
"Ah. Good. Lets go then shall we?" He says putting his arm out happily.
"We shall." I say taking his arm like I'm at an overly dramatic ball. We laugh as we walk down the stairs with linked arms, like a chain. We walk outside of the store before Draco says.
"Do you mind if we pop into the potions shop? I have some supplies I need to pick up."
"Not at all." I say as we walk towards the little store.

When we entered we unlinked arms. I wondered around the store aimlessly as Draco walks to the front desk.
As I walk around looking at supplies, I notice a small gold container with the label 'unicorn horn' I try to peer into the container but it's like a glasses case. There's no way to look into it and it's closed shut.
"Curious are you." I hear over my shoulder. I jump and turn around to see an old spindly man. He looks like he could be over 1000 years old. He look like only skin and bone with a hunch back and dusty green robes.
"I-i just wanted to see if it was, you know, a r-real unicorn horn. May I?" I say with a slight stutter as the old man towers over me.
The man let out a blood curling laugh. Sounded like a sick crow if I'm honest.
"Why would I show a little girl like you a unicorn horn. I doubt you could afford it if you saved for it your whole life. No. I think you where going to steel it. Weren't you?" He says pointing a thin finger at me.
"N-n-no sir. I w-wound never." I says scared out of my mine.
"Really I don't believe you little girl. I don't trust you. Now please leave my SHOP!!!" He shouted while walking towards me as I fumbled backwards. As I staggered back I tripped over a bunched up peace of carpet. As I'm falling backwards I feel to hands grab me and help me up. I look around to see Draco standing next to me.
"Excuse me sir. But I really hope you weren't yelling at my friend. I doubt my father would like to know you where forcing us to leave." Draco says Angrily to the shop owner.
"No. No. My apologies young mr. Malfoy. I did not know she was with you. " the old man stuttered as he walked backwards.
"In fact in return for you not telling your father. I will give you this. As a gift." The man said as he grabbed the golden case and handed it to me.
"I am very sorry young Mr. Malfoy. Very sorry."
"Good." Draco says before the man ran off to the other end of the store. Draco and I walk out of the store as I put the case into my satchel.
"He's dead scared of my father." Draco says with an evil smerk.
"I can tell" I say with a slight chuckle.
"You don't have to worry though. I think he will like you. I mean." He said straighting his composure. "When I told him you where coming over. He of course asked what your name was. And when I told him he seemed to not mind. Meaning there must be something good about your birth family. Right?" He says giving me a slight smile. Almost trying to make sure he wasn't hurting my feelings or anything.
"Maybe." I say returning a warm smile.
We walk in silence for a few minutes before Draco pipes up.
"I wonder what house you will be in?"
He looks over at me.
"If I'm honest. So do I." I say looking back at him.
"I wounded what house your birth family is from." He says giving me another unsteady look.
"Me too." I say thoughtfully. As much as I do want to know. I don't care. I just want to be me. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Draco speaking.
"Here we are."
I look around and notice we are back at the fire places.
"Do you want to go together or one at a time?" Draco asks me.
"If you don't mind. Together would be good. I'd hate to get lost." I replied honestly.
"Not at all." He says.
We walk forward as Draco grabs some flo powder. We stand in the fireplace next to each other. Draco puts his arm around my waist and holds me close to him.
"Malfoy Manner" he says chucking the flo powder to the ground. Green flames erupted around us as we go flying of to Dracos home.

We land abruptly in a big black fireplace. Draco takes his arm from around me and steps out of the fireplace. He extends a hand for me.
"Watch your step." He says as I take his hand and walk over the little ledge. He gives me a quick smile before leading me down a hallway. We stop outside the door at the end of the hallway.
"Don't be scared. Just be yourself. My father isn't home yet and my mother is fine. Okay?" He asks looking into my eyes with a confident look.
"Okay." I say smiling back at him. He gives me a kind smile before leading me into the room.

A/n- dun dun dun!!!! Sorry I left it at a mini cliffhanger. I just thought that this chapter was getting rather long. I promise I will update soon so I don't leave you hanging for too long. Thanks for reading. Vote if u want more. Bye!!!