Working late

So whats the best thing to do after being completely denied by the hottest woman on earth? yeah i dont know either please let me know, Lesbian request denied, Am i right? Anyway so it is a whole full day until Bonnie, Caroline, Elena and Stefan are due to come back from there camping trip or whatever their doing now . So i have no one to talk to until then as I've decided to cut Alex and Maggie off for the foreseeable future after making me look like the most desperate person in the universe. Anyway luckily for me I have a huge History project due in next Monday so Mr Saltzman is letting me work on it after the end of school today, having a lack of friends has its perks apparently. 

***********************************************************************************************

The end of school bell rang but instead of Kara joining in the usual rush to exit the school Kara walked towards the textbook supply closet, not wanting to admit that she had already lost her and they had barely been back a week. Kara grabbed onto the closest one she could before shutting the cupboard door and making her way back down the now eerily quiet school corridor on her way to the library to work on her History project, hence why she needed the textbook. Kara heard a loud bang coming from behind her, she spun round quickly, looking back the way she came, but nothing looked out of place. Kara shrugged her shoulders and continued on her way, the noise must have been her imagination. 

Kara quickened her pace, subconsciously worried that something bad was about to happen, she looked behind her quickly and still nothing was there, Kara turned back around sighing a deep sigh of relief but as she did so she came face to face with another body. Kara screamed in fright dropping her textbook and stumbling backwards, tripping over her own feet until she finally hit the floor with a painful sound. Kara looked up hands shaking with the Adrenaline flowing throw her body, she heard a familiar sound of laughter coming from the other woman, Kara's eyes went wide as she recognised who it was instantly. 

"Elena?" Kara questioned, a smile returning to her face as she got back to her feet. "You scared me" Kara admitted, Elena was circling Kara now like prey, her eyes locked onto Kara's blue ones, pupils dilated from fear. "I thought you were still on that camping trip? Are the others back to?" Kara asked curiously, this girl looked exactly like Elena but she was like a completely different person. Suddenly before Kara had a chance to react Elena pushed Kara back into a wall with so much force she almost went though the wall itself. Kara grimaced in pain, to winded to make any sort of noise. 

"Will you shut up? Elena this, Elena that, on and on and on" The brunette said rolling her eyes in complete boredom, Kara was so confused, but she was being pinned against the wall so hard that she could barley find the energy to breath never mind talk. "I'm not Elena, I'm Katherine" The woman revealed smiling like a psychopath who had just escaped from the captivity of an insane asylum. Kara's heart was beating out her chest, the adrenaline not enough to mask the smell of fear from Katherine. "And im hungry" Katherine sighed, before a small smirk took over her lips, her eyes narrowing as if analysing ever inch of Kara. Katherine opened her mouth in a wicked smile, Kara inhaled sharply when she saw what looked like a set of fangs where her incisors should be, Katherine launched at Kara who screamed out in pain when she felt the fangs being buried in the side of her own neck. 

Suddenly out of no where another woman appeared pushing Katherine away from Kara, growling like a hungry animal. The mystery human threw punch after punch a this so called Katherine, showing no mercy to the monster, Katherine disappeared as if by magic just as she had appeared, Kara's mystery hero walked over towards her and held out a hand helping Kara to her feet as she came face to face with the woman.

"Lena?" Kara questioned, was her mystery human actually the Lena Salvatore. Lena tightened her grip around Kara's hand as she started running dragging Kara behind her, pulling her towards the exit of the school. Kara fell to the ground, they were meters away from the doors. Lena bent down to examine the bite mark that Katherine had left, there was blood pouring everywhere, Kara's eye lids were beginning to droop, she was finding it increasingly difficult to keep them open. 

"Kara stay with me" Lena whispered, she looked around desperately trying to find something to stop the bleeding coming from Kara's wound. She could feel her own fangs breaking through her gums, the scent of the sweet blood starting to overwhelm her senses. Lena snapped out of her hungry daze, ripping her Metallica t-shirt off and wrapping it tightly around Kara's neck to stop the bleeding without chocking her. Lena picked Kara up bridal style, it seemed like that was becoming a habit of their's. "I've got you" Lena whispered again as she made her way towards the school doors. 

"Boobs" Kara slurred, her eyes completely closed now as she poked at the black lace bra keeping Lena's top half from being completely naked, Lena just rolled her eyes as she felt Kara's body against her skin. "Nice boobs" Kara murmured before falling completely asleep. 

Authors Note:

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for all the reads, votes and comments it means a lot dont be scared to message me if you have any questions or want to talk about anything

dont forget to check out my other Supercorp fic 'Supercorp Nervous lesbian laughter' and my Swanqueen fic 'Swanqueen is the new black'

thank you!