Moving On

One Month Later...

"Everyone clear?" Lena asked, addressing all of her staff at the New York Times, after with the whole business with Klaus and admitting her undying love for Kara, she thought that returning to her position as the CEO of a multi media company would restore some wort of normality to their lives. And of course Kara had returned as a reporter, and that had done wonders for their sex life, which was already enhanced by them both being immortal, all powerful beings. 

Kara was standing among the crowd of employees, and she couldn't help but bite down a little to hard on her own lip, seeing Lena in CEO mode made Kara's centre hotter than lava. Kara's hungry eyes watched Lena, who of course had noticed the blondes gaze, as the brunette allowed her hips to sway easily from side to side as she entered her office, shutting the door behind her. As the crowd of employees began to dissipate Kara followed Lena into her office, smiling happily when she noticed the cheesy grin on Lena's face. 

"I've decided to quit" Lena announced, breathing deeply like she had just got a deep, dark truth off of her chest. Kara furrowed her eyebrows, it wasn't like Lena to make last minute decisions without giving it a second thought. 

"Are you sure? What are you going to do? Who's going to take over the company?" Kara asked,  pacing around the office, the brunette chuckled before grabbing onto Kara's hand as she walked past, pulling the blonde in towards her with a smile that Kara quickly mirrored, just seeing Lena smile made her happy. 

"I think it's time we stop living like we're human, we're not. We don't need a steady job, we could get the next flight out of here and go anywhere in the world, that's what I want us to do." Lena paused as she caressed Kara's cheek, breathing deeply as she took in the beauty standing on front of her. "Let's travel the world for a century." Lena said in a dreamy voice that made Kara weak at the knees, in the past month her and Lena had grown closer and closer together, and now they were virtually inseparable, and the idea of being with her forever sounded like a dream come true. "And while we're doing that, I'm making James Olsen temporary CEO." Lena clarified, remembering the other parts of Kara's question. "But when we've finished travelling I plan on giving the company to you, if you want it" Lena said wrapping her arms around Kara's neck, the blonde couldn't believe her ears, her life had turned into a literal dream.  

"I would be honoured" Kara beamed, Lena shook her head slightly. 

"Come here, Dork" Lena growled, pulling the blonde in for a powerful kiss, Kara picked Lena up, as the brunette wrapped her legs around Kara's waist to support herself, having super strength had added a whole new dimension to their romantic adventures. Kara pulled away gently, making Lena moan in frustration, she would like nothing more than to take Kara right there on her desk in front of the whole company. 

"Lena look" Kara motioned up to the television screen behind them, Lena turned around to see the latest headline that the biggest bank in Manhattan had been robbed at gun point. Now I'll let you into a pretty big secret, during this last month Lena and Kara hadn't just become the queens of media, but they had also been helping to catch criminals in the city, using the powers that comes with being a vampire to try and help New York City, that had been crimes bitch for far to long. 

"One last time" Lena muttered, looking at Kara with a spark in her eye, Lena would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy terrifying and beating up criminals, it was her favourite hobby. Kara looked into Lena's emerald eyes. 

"How will the city ever survive without us?" Kara joked, although part of her was serious, what if they travel the world and during that time Manhattan destroys itself. 

"They will just have to make do with the other Danvers sister" Lena joked, Kara chuckled, Lena was right, they could save the city in a century or so but first Kara was going to live the dream she had once never thought possible, she finally had the girl she had always wanted. Now it was time to live. 

"One last time" 

The End. 

Authors Note:

Hey guys! So yes this is the end of the chapter and the story! I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Thank you for all the votes, reads and comments it really means a lot!