Revenge Tactics

Lena staggered out of a dive bar where she had just drained at least thirty low lives of their blood, killing each and every one of them, she couldn't face to look at Lexie's dead body for and any longer, after compelling a funeral directors to make an extravagant gravestone for free and burying Lexie with the help of Katherine and Rebekah in a local graveyard she just wanted to forget the whole thing and binge drinking was always the best way of doing that for her, she couldn't care less that she had killed a whole bar full of people, at least it wasn't a gay bar. She looked around and noticed that she only a few blocks away from Kara's apartment, she had to go and make sure she was okay, she had to make sure that Klaus hadn't killed Kara to, using her undead super-speed she made it to Kara's building in under a minute. Lena knocked on the door, almost hard enough to knock it down. Suddenly the door opened and a rather bruised looking Kara was standing on the other side of the threshold, looking Lena's bloody body up and down. What the Hybrid hadn't noticed was that her clothes were covered in blood, blood of those fairly innocent people she had just murdered. 

"Lena oh my god what happened to you!" Kara cooed, pulling Lena inside the apartment slowly shutting the door behind her, still in shock by the amount of blood that covered the brunettes clothes, anyone would think there had just been a massacre and they wouldn't be wrong. 

"Lexie is dead and I just had to make sure they hadn't got to you too" Lena stuttered, as Kara helped her to the couch, the grief had started to fully flow over Lena's brain now she could barley get her body to function, she leaned her full weight on Kara for support. Kara swallowed, hard, she had always thought Lexie was the nicest out of Lena's group of undead supporters and now she was gone. Kara pushed Lena's long raven hair behind her ear, out of the blood splattered all over her face, slightly caressing her cheek as she did so. 

"I'm so sorry Lena" Kara whispered, hardly able to speak, the thought of Lena easily being in Lexie's shoes slowly filled her mind, Lena could have been the unlucky one that was now buried six feet under, Kara wouldn't have even been able to say goodbye, the thought breaking her already splintering heart. Suddenly the two women heard a loud smash of glass coming form the kitchen, Kara whipped her head round, if anyone wanted to hurt Lena they would have to go through her first. Kara breathed a sigh of relief when she realised it was Lucy who had dropped a glass in fright with a blood covered Lena sitting on her brand new white couch, Kara had said that white was a bad idea, although she never saw this situation happening. 

"Katy?" Lucy asked, her voice shaking with fear as Kara stood up, her hands now covered in the blood from Lena's face. Lucy moved closer to Kara, not taking her eyes of the stranger in her living room. 

"Lucy can you please go and get some clean clothes for Lena while I run her a bath, she needs to get out of those bloody clothes" Kara asked as if nothing big had happened or was happening. Lucy crossed her shaking arms, she wanted answers and she wanted them now. 

"I'm not going anywhere until somebody tells me what the hell is going on!" Lucy shouted a little to forcefully, Lena had to try and hold back a defensive growl, how dare she speak to Kara like that never mind her. who did she think she was? 

"You really want to know whats going on?" Lena challenged, she would love nothing better than to ruin the woman's life who stole Kara's love from her, Kara shot Lena a deadly look telling her without a shadow of a doubt to keep her mouth shut. 

"I want to know why a stranger covered of blood is sitting in my living room!" Lucy screamed in frustration, Kara adjusted her glasses, she was becoming more and more anxious about how Lucy was going to act if she found out that Kara was lying to he the whole life they had known each other.   

"My name is Lena Salvatore, I am half Vampire and half werewolf" Lena stood up, her power beginning to return to her. "And that is not Katy Doran thats an identity I had made for her when it became clear she was in danger, her real name is Kara Danvers!" Lena shouted pointing at the blonde who had a worried look stuck in the centre of her eye, Lucy couldn't even react she had no idea how to. "My brothers were taken by my nemesis and Kara is going to help me get them back, why the hell do you think she's covered in bruises? I've been teaching her how to kill vampires!" Lena growled, she could see tears starting to well up in Lucy's eyes, this was all just to much for her. 

"I....I" Lucy stammered over her own words, unable to talk she ran out of the apartment, she couldn't stand to be in that room for any longer. 

"Lucy!" Kara called after her but, Lucy was already out of the apartment on her way to god knows where. Lena fell back onto the couch, licking the blood that was stuck to the tips of her fingers. "You didn't have to do that" Kara said wiping her eyes. 

"Yes, I did" Lena said a predatory look in her eye, "Now where's your shower?"

Authors Note:  

Hey guys hope that you enjoyed that chapter and thank you for all the votes, comments and reads it means a lot!