Undercover

Kara was awoken by the faint sound of arguing coming from around her, she opened her eyes squinting slightly because of the sudden brightness in the room. She felt a rush of pain coming from her abdomen as she looked down and saw blood soaked bandages, wrapped around the now stitched up wound. she realised that the noise of arguing was coming from he sister, Maggie and Lena all standing, in a tight circle. she looked around trying to work out where she was, she quickly realised that she wasn't in a house, she was in what looked like from the inside, an old abandoned warehouse. The place where horror movies were born. she was lying on a beige couch, like she was in a therapists office, Kara couldn't see any more furniture from her position, apart from her couch the warehouse was empty. 

"Kara! Thank god you're awake!" Alex said with relief walking quickly over to her sister with a tear in her eye, hugging her gently so not to damage the wound deep in Kara's abdomen anymore, Maggie walked over behind Alex, scowling at Lena like she was the enemy in all of this and for all Kara knew she could have been. 

"What happened?" Kara asked, she had no memory of what had happened, or how she managed to even get her wound, Alex crossed her arms looking towards Lena like she held all the answers in the palm of her hand, Maggie still scowling viciously like a guard dog.  

"She wanted to wait until you were awake to tell us anything" Maggie said, with a hand squeezing on Alex's shoulder who was still in shock after the scene she had witnessed, Alex dared not to say anything, the fear of bursting into tears was to much, to real. Lena stood a few feet away from the Danvers sisters and there over protective detective Maggie, knowing what she was about to say would most defiantly break Kara's heart. her nickname 'sunny' Danvers would be nothing but irony. 

"This is going to sound like madness, all of this belongs in fairy tales and the world of imagination but it's all real, you have to believe me because this is now a matter of life and death" Lena said knowing that there was nothing she could say to prepare them for the unrealistic truth, but god loves a trier. Kara nodded her head, not expecting what was to come. "Your friend Elena has an evil doppelganger called Katherine, she attacked you the night you were studying late at school, and I saved you" Lena paused for a breath before continuing. "She came to your house last night pretending to be Elena, Jeremiah let her in and Kara I'm so sorry but she murdered Jeremiah and Eliza" Lena said looking up from the ground she saw Kara's eyes filled with tears, along with Alex, only Maggie managed to stay tearless.  "Katherine isn't human, she's a three hundred year old vampire, and the only way we can escape future attacks is to go into hiding which is why I brought you here, were not in Mystic Falls anymore" Lena finished. not daring to look back into tearful blue eyes in case she burst into tears herself. 

"So if your the only one that managed to fight her off then does that mean your a vampire too?" Kara asked in a quiet defenceless tone, still not able to comprehend what she was being told. Lena's heart skipped a beat, metaphorically of course. She never imagined having to tell Kara about herself so soon if at all. 

"Sort of" Lena have whispered, Kara nodded, but that answer never seemed to please Maggie in the slightest as a deep frown took over her face, still holding onto Alex giving her all the support she needed. 

"What do you mean sort of?" Maggie asked narrowing her eyes at Lena, who was close to running out of the warehouse as fast as her supernatural speed could take her. "Either you are a vampire or you aren't" Maggie continued, not going easy at all on the youngest Salvatore.   

"I'm a Hybrid" Lena confessed, this answer was met with questioning eyes all round, "I'm half vampire and half werewolf" Lena clarified, "Damon and Stefan, my brothers are pure Vampires" she said predicting that would most likely be an upcoming question. 

"Fucking brilliant" Maggie murmured under her breath, Kara and Alex still had silent tears running down there cheeks, realising they were the only two Danvers left. 

"I'll go try and get something to eat and drink for you all" Lena said quietly, realising she was very much unwanted by at least two out of the three woman, all she hoped was that Kara didn't hate her. 

"Good riddance" Maggie said a bit louder this time as Lena walked away from the women on her way out of the warehouse. As soon as Lena left, Alex started crying hysterically as she fell to the floor unable to hold herself up. Kara stayed silent trying to take everything in, maybe it would have all been better if she hadn't of woken up. 

"We have to get out of here, god knows what that monster could do to us" Maggie said, holding Alex tightly on the ground, who's world had fallen in around her. Kara's eyebrows furrowed as she felt a slight twinge of rage boiling up inside of her at someone talking about Lena that way. 

"She's not a monster" 

Authors Note:    

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter! thank you for all the comments, votes and reads it means a lot!