Cheater Cheater

{Angst}

"Tsukki! Wait up!" Yamaguchi said, running towards the blonde. He caught up, only to see that the blonde wasn't listening to him at all. "Not anything new" Yamaguchi sighed, thinking out loud.

Ever since they went to their first training camp, his boyfriend has been more distant lately. He's stoped kissing Yamaguchi, he doesn't hold his hand or acknowledge him as his boyfriend anymore. Thoughts swirled around Yamaguchis head, small mumbles about his troubles coming out.

~~~~~~~~~A Week Later~~~~~~~~

Yamaguchi decided to go to Tsukishimas house so they could talk about what's been going on between them. He hoped that it was just a misunderstanding, that he's just been stupid and jumping to conclusions. He stood outside Tsukishimas house, knocking on the door before twisting the knob to see that the door was alarmingly unlocked. He peeked inside, spotting a new pair of sleek black shoes beside Tsukishimas. 'Odd' he thought. He walked through the seemingly empty house quietly, scouting out the whole downstairs before hearing something faint upstairs. He heard small whimpers and sounds of pleasure coming from Tsukishimas room. 'He...he wouldn't...' Yamaguchi thought, walking closer to the noise. He bent down, looking though the small crack in the door. His hands shook as he broke out in a cold sweat. His breath turned shaky at the sight in front of him, water threatening to spill from his eyes. 'No...' he thought, 't-this isn't real...'. There was someone in bed with Tsukishima... the familiar messy black hair, there was no mistake. Tsukishima Kei was cheating on his boyfriend with nekomas captain. Yamaguchi quietly walked out the house, walking two long streets before finally getting to his house. He opened his door, breathing in the soothing scent before going back upstairs to his room before letting all his tears fall onto his pillow. He picked up his phone, going straight to Tsukishimas contact and sending a quick message before deleting Tsukishimas number. "We're done." Was all he sent. He felt useless, he felt used. He tried calming his breath, tears rapidly flowing out. His eyes soon couldn't cry anymore, his breath steadied as he laid peacefully sleeping on his bed. His phones rapid vibrations not able to wake him from his slumber.