Baby Boy

{Fluffy Smut}

Yamaguchi giggled softly, slipping on a light pink skirt over his shaved legs. He then pulled a black shirt over his head, the short sleeves poofing around his shoulder and the small white collar neatly surrounding the neckline of the shirt.he twirled around happily happily while keeping a wide smile on his freckled face.he glanced in his bedroom mirror and felt giddy once again. He paused to grab his phone to text a photo to his boyfriend, Tsukishima Kei. the latter knew that Yamaguchi loved the feeling of flowy dresses on his thighs, and how the breeze would brush against his stomach whenever he had the courage to go out in a crop top for a date. To be fairly honest, the tall blonde loved it as well. Oh how he loved how Yamaguchi's curves could perfectly fit and show in sexy dress, and how adorable the boy could look just by putting on a large knitted sweater when he was in the laziest of moods. Yamaguchi took a picture in front of his mirror, just enough light from the sunset came in to set a soft, sensual tone in the picture. 'Wanna come over?' Yamaguchi wrote, flopping on his bed as he sent the picture. He put his phone down and pulled on his black flower-lace thigh highs. He had hidden a small secret underneath his skirt and just the thought of Tsukishima finding it made him blush happily. His phone beeped with a message flashing 'Yes' as a simple answer to his question. He went downstairs and waited for Tsukishima's all too familiar knock. It was only a small amount of time since the two lived in the same neighborhood so Tadashi wasn't shocked to hear someone at his door after about five minutes. When he swung the door open, he saw the blonde, smiling and jumping into his arms. "Tsukki!~" yamaguchi said, happy to see the other again. Tsukishima took a step back, quickly wrapping his arms around Yamaguchi's waist so he would fall. "Hey Yama", Tsukishima walked into the house while still holding his boyfriend up. "How are you?" He asked, placing Yamaguchi down on the floor. He looked at the other and placed a small kiss on his lips, "you look cute in that outfit" Tsukishima complemented, seeing Yamaguchi's face flush red. "You blushing makes it even better" Tsukishima smirked, getting shoved by Yamaguchi in an embarrassed manner "oh shut up" he laughed. Tsukishima felt his heart swell slightly after really looking at Yamaguchis outfit and he smiled. Pulling the cross dressing boy closer by the skinny waist, Tsukishima lifted him onto his tippy toes before showering soft, light kisses all other the others face. "Hey, hey, calm down Kei!" Yamaguchi laughed, feeling small the small kisses start to lead to his neck. "Ah- no Kei! Down boy!" He joked, the other placing a quick kiss onto Yamaguchis cheek. "Sorry... you just look so cute" He teased. Tsukishima thought for a little while, taking in Yamaguchis scent. "Hey, isn't your heat coming soon?" He remembered conveniently, for the writers sake. "It is, so maybe you should take me out while you can!" Yamaguchi said, smiling.  "Yeah, get some shoes on my love" Tsukishima said, smiling at how Yamaguchi smiled wider while fumbling to find his black combat styled high heels. "Ready!" Yamaguchi yelled, looping his arms through Tsukishimas, snuggling into the others sweater covered arm before leaving and locking the house. "You want to go to that bakery you love? We can go to the library afterwards for that book you wanted." Tsukishima said, leading Yamaguchi to the nearby shopping center, a few blocks from Yamaguchis house. Many people didn't stare at Yamaguchi, since it was normal and actually praised when male omegas would become more feminine. If any alpha started to stare too long at Yamaguchi, Tsukishima would growl lightly under his breath and show his sharp teeth. Almost as if saying 'I'll kill you'. Scratch that, he was saying "I'll kill you". Yamaguchi would stop him by lightly hitting him and laughing while telling him to stop or by simply placing a kiss on Tsukishimas cheek. They soon made it to the bakery called "Sweet Bites". They were having a special called "Lucky Lovers" and it was a bunch of their sweet that you could share with your significant other. Yamaguchi bounced up to the counter, ordering a strawberry cupcake in a medium size. Tsukishima moves behind Yamaguchi, placing a hand on the others bottom to keep the skirt from flowing up. At least, that was Tsukishima excuse. They took a seat, Yamaguchi holding the cupcake up for him and Tsukishima to take a bite together. A small giggle came from Yamaguchi as he pulled away, chewing on the food. Tsukishima slowly placed the cupcake down, pulling Yamaguchi closer to him by the others chin into a soft kiss. "You had some whipped cream up here" Tsukishima said, a smirk on his face as he tapped his finger slightly above his upper lip. Yamaguchi blushed and smiled warmly "Oh! Thank you Tsukii!" He said in a voice that melted the alphas heart. They finished up the baked good, leaving and saying goodbye as they made their way to the nearest bookstore, Yamaguchi running to the Romance section and picking out the book he's seen everyone talk about. 'The Love Interest' is what the cover read, Yamaguchi practically glowed and burst out into a small giggle. "Thank you Kei!" He whined, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend and snuggling him. Tsukishima made his way to the counter to pay pink spreading through his cheeks as he saw a woman, fairly tall with brunette hair and freckles just like Yamaguchi, give him a thumbs up and turn back to another woman, this one with purple skin and dark purple hair. 'What a cute couple' Tsukishima thought, giving a thumbs up as well before Yamaguchi tugged at his shirt. "Tsukki... we should hurry" He said, feeling his skin start to heat up as a warning. "Okay, lets go" Tsukishima said, understanding what was happening. He could smell it.

They made their way out the story, Tsukishima holding on closer to Yamaguchi. He soothingly had his hand around Yamaguchi's waist, rubbing up and down to calm the other. He tried to balance out Yamaguchi's leaking scent by letting out his own. They walked quickly, getting to the house in time before Yamaguchi's heat hit. "Can you help me into my heat? I don't want it to be as painful as last month..." Yamaguchi said, bitting his finger anxiously. Tsukishima lifted Yamaguchi up, guiding the others legs to wrap around him. Yamaguchi was held up by his thighs, Tsukishima's face close enough to kiss. "T-Tsukishima, can we go to the room?" Yamaguchi asked , knowing what his boyfriends answer would be. "Of course." Tsukishima's deep voice rang through the house, sending shivers down Yamaguchi's spine. "Take... me up to the room Tsukishima." Yamaguchi said, smiling as Tsukishima began to climb up the steps. He opened the door and carefully placed Yamaguchi on the bed. Tsukishima carefully caressed Yamaguchis legs, placing kisses up to the end of Yamaguchis lace thigh high socks. "What's this?" Tsukishima questioned, seeing a small strap connecting to something underneath Yamaguchis skirt. When he moved the soft pink fabric to reveal a breath taking sight. The Omega had worn the white lace underwear Tsukishima had bought them for their first anniversary. Parts of the underwear were already soaked with Yamaguchis slick. "Baby..." Tsukishima gasped lightly, feeling his heart swell from the gesture. He quickly strips Yamaguchi out of the pink skirt and black shirt, leaving the other only in the garter belt and stockings. He carefully slid Yamaguchi onto the bed fully, crawling in between the tan legs to get a beautiful view of his freckled Omega. He dipped down to meet the others lips, catching them into a heated french kiss. "Kei, please" Yamaguchi lifted his legs up, begging for the other to fix his situation. "I've got you, baby boy" Tsukishima let his hands push the soaked underwear aside, slipping in a digit to prepare the omega. A whine was let out by Yamaguchi, the other needing something bigger for pleasure. Tsukishima felt how loose Yamaguchi had already made himself, his eye brows flying up slightly as he added another digit to start scissoring Yamaguchi. "Kei, Kei, I need more. Please" Yamaguchi begged, his heat getting worse as the time went on. "Okay, it's okay" Tsukishima kissed his omega, noticing that they were starting to panic. He reached into the side drawer and pulled out a condom, carefully putting it on before letting himself slip into Yamaguchi. A pleasure filled moan was voiced by Yamaguchi, feeling himself get filled. Tsukishima groan, one hand holding a freckled hip while the other held Yamaguchis head. He slowly started to thrust, speeding up until he couldn't anymore, the soft bed making it harder to move into the needy Omega. Moans and grunts filled the room along with the sound of skin slapping on skin. Yamaguchi reaching his high as Tsukishima's knot swelled inside him and pushed him into releasing. Yamaguchi clenched around Tsukishima, creating a heavenly feeling to cause Kei to release inside the condom. Tsukishima pulled out and tied up the rubber, tossing it into Yamaguchi's trash. Yamaguchi stayed, laying down on soft bed as Tsukishima move in the room to clean Yamaguchi and start a bath. It would only be a little while before Yamaguchi would go into a heat again. "What are you craving baby boy" he said to Yamaguchi, kissing the others cheek softly. He got a small slap to his face, nothing that would hurt him, but enough to shock him. "Inside next time Kei, please. I'm taking birth pills already" Yamaguchi said, looking up at the other with sad puppy eyes. These five days would be so long for the Blond Alpha.

______________________
1664 words! This is my longest chapter!~