My Happy Little Pill

{How about you guess??}

Tadashi let the blade dance elegantly across his tanned, freckled skin. One cut, two cut, three cut, four, five, six, seven, Tadashi lost count. Once his arms were marked, he wrapped fresh bandages around the cuts. This had been going on for so long that Tadashi couldn't remember how his bare arms looked like, he could only see them as tan arms with white slits everywhere. Of course, only he knew that. He parents never really cared, always body shaming him to starve as they never said I love you or did simple things they should've. Like actually looking at your son and not avoiding him at all causes. The moments his parents did look at him is when he had messed up slightly and they were yelling at him. Yamaguchi was so touch-starved that the only hugs he got were from his friends at school, which wasn't much. His friends could never know about this. They were too good, too happy. Yamaguchi was always scared to do the wrong thing around them, not wanting to lose the only people that could tolerate him. He friends weren't one to love or even like hugs, so the small amount of physical contact Yamaguchi craved would never happen unless something amazing happened. Tadashi was okay in school, yet his grades had started to slowly slip out of his hands as his senses started to slowly dim and fade away. He still acted like his chirpy self to his friends but it hurt inside to do that. He sigh loudly, a single tear running down his face. "I guess it's time my old friend" Tadashi spoke to the blade, opening the medicine cabinet and grabbing the Tylenol pills. He took twenty. He walked into his bedroom and lied down and for once in his life, he felt calm and sure of his future. He went and grabbed his phone, typing "I love you" to his friend Tsukishima before getting comfortable in bed, and finally resting peacefully.

Yamaguchi Tadashi's body wasn't found until a week after his supposed suicide act. He was found by his friend Tsukishima Kei who had been wondering where Yamaguchi was. Yamaguchi's parents hadn't noticed that Yamaguchi was dead until Tsukishima told them. They didn't bother having a funeral and simply had him shipped to the grave yard and put in a grave with an empty name. Tsukishima was the only one you'd see at Yamaguchis grave with a bouquet of roses. As he placed them on the grave and spoke two words.

"I'm sorry"