Happy Birthday Yama!~

{Fluffy??}
(Very short, sorry about that)

"Happy birthday to you!!!~" The team sang to Yamaguchi. They found out it was the first years birthday and decided to go out. The place they went only served small cakes so everyone got the flavor they wanted, Yamaguchi getting pound cake since he couldn't stand the sweetness of any other cake. It hurt his teeth. The team chatted for a bit, Yamaguchi talking with Ennoshita about their plans of getting into the court as Tsukishima, who had Yamaguchis phone, went through many texts from Yamaguchis relatives saying the same thing, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'. "Maybe if I get better at receiving, I could get on the court!" Yamaguchi said, diving his fork into a cake and placing it into his mouth. Everyone silently gasped and looked between Tsukishima and Yamaguchi as the brunettes face scrunched up. He had taken Tsukishimas cake on accident. Tsukishima quickly turned towards Yamaguchi and kissed him, slipping his tongue inside Yamaguchis mouth and pushing the strawberry shortcake out of the freckled boys mouth and into his own. Tsukishima pulled away and swallowed the cake as if nothing happened. Yamaguchi simply whined about how his teeth felt sore and drank water to rinse out the sweetness. The team was still slightly shocked and kept staring at the two. "Uh... is something wrong?" Yamaguchi said, feeling uncomfortable with the stares. "You... and Tsukishima... kissed?!" Hinata and Noya said, slamming their palms on the table. "Isn't that normal? We do that all the time" Yamaguchi had his first kiss with Tsukki when he had eaten a chocolate a girl had given him in primary school, the blonde not liking that his friend was in pain. If possible, the teams jaws got wider "t-that's not something friends do..." Suga said, worried that they might be doing other things 'just as friends'. "I don't see the fuss, just do what you all were doing before." Tsukishima said, clicking his tongue and eating more cake.