Back To School Fun

{Smut}

It felt interesting to go back to school for Yamaguchi. The loud bell rang, which meant school was staring and the front doors were closing. Everyone made their way to their classes. Yama looked around and rushed to his locker, opening it quickly and grabbed his school books. They were completely covered in dust, even though spring break only lasted a week. Yama quickly ran over to his first period class before the bell rang. He could never be late. It was likely a sin to him.
Sitting in an assigned seat wasn't really discussed about in this school. Students could sit wherever they wanted. Yamaguchi walked over to a seat in the back, not really wanting to talk to anyone today. Sleeping and eating all day was like a dream, but now that dream was over. He had to wake up at five in the morning to catch the bus, and that wasn't very fun at all. After moaning a frowning and rolling himself out of bed, Yama managed to get up and arrive at school.

Class was in session. Since there was a substitute today, only a packet was given to all of the students, as usual. Yamaguchi wasn't someone that just talked to his friends the whole class when a substitute was present. He would focus on his booklet and get it done before class was over. A good kid, clearly.
Tsukishima walked inside of class late. He didn't speak, nor did he look at anyone. The substitute didn't care that he was late, which was somewhat a relief. He walked over to a seat next to Yamaguchi, scooting a bit closer to him. Yama instantly felt uncomfortable, but he kept his mouth shut and continued to work on his assigned packet. "Yamaguchi, right?" Tsukishima mumbled out, his deep and quiet voice making him jump a little. "Um...y-yes..." Yama responded hesitantly.
"Okay." Tsukishima said.
Then it grew quiet between them.
Tsukishima frowned and leaned in closely to see what Yamaguchi was writing, making Yama's cheeks darken from how close he was. Yama could practically smell the  toothpaste Tsukki used this morning.
"That answer is wrong. The answer is five, not three..." Tsukishima eventually mumbled out, breathing softly into Yama's ear which gave him severe chills. "Oh, r-really? I...didn't know that..."
Yama didn't even protest. He just couldn't handle someone so close to him. He nodded and instantly erased his answer, but he accidentally ripped the paper from how incredibly rough he was with the eraser. "Shit..." a soft grumble escaped Yamaguchi's pink blossom lips. Tsukishima watched Yama break the paper, letting out a very faint and quiet snicker. "Be careful next time, Yama~" Tsukki leaned in even closer, but that's when Yama laughed out nervously and stood up, shaking his head. "Uhhh, I'll just get a new packet..." clearly the teen was very uncomfortable at the moment, and he didn't want anything regrettable to happen in the middle of class. Yamaguchi fixed himself up and looked down at his pants, seeing a bulge on his crotch. "S-Shit..." Tsukishima's eyes slowly lowered to Yama's pants, making him smirk a little. "I'm going to the bathroom!" Yama ran to the closest lavatory, hiding in one of the stalls and took in deep breaths.
"Are you okay?"
Yamaguchi heard a voice
A voice echoing inside of the bathroom. "Nothing, d-don't worry about it!" Clearly the teen was so embarrassed at the moment. He didn't know what to do, and he knew it would take forever for his erection to actually go away.
"...Let me help."
Hearing Tsukishima say this actually shocked him, and it was like he couldn't say no.
"I-I..." Yamaguchi slowly opened the stall and looked up into Tsukishima's eyes, finally nodding slowly. "I don't know who you are...but it's your fault..so...just hurry up..." Yama whispered out softly, Tsukishima grabbing his hand before he pushed him back into the stall, making Yama sit down onto the toilet bowl seat. Tsukishima entered the small cubicle and looked down at Yamaguchi, stroking his cheek. "Don't think too much about this. I'm just helping you out, nothing more, nothing less." Tsukishima whispered into his ear and licked it slowly, making Yama's entire body heat up as if he was in a furnace. "Just relax. Don't move, and think about something you enjoy the most..." Tsukishima's voice was very quiet and soothing in Yamaguchi's ear. He was just trying to calm the shorter man down.
Yama gasped and closed his eyes tightly, his body tensing immensely as Tsukishima rubbed his crotch in circles slowly, squeezing it as well. His touch was slow and careful, but he knew there wasn't much time before someone walked inside of the bathroom and caught them in the act.
Tsukki unbuttoned Yama's pants and pulled down his zipper, his large warm hand beginning to stroke his member slowly. "A-Ahh..." Yama's moans were loud, but Tsukishima forced his mouth closed so they wouldn't get cause. "Hush, you don't want me to stop, right?"
Yama shook his head quickly and bit his lip to keep quiet. If someone walked inside of the bathroom and heard them, there would be a huge problem that would cause them to get into a lot of trouble.
But feeling a stranger's hand against his private area made Yamaguchi feel so good.
Tsukishima's hand stroked his shaft faster and faster, making Yama already release precum in just thirty seconds. This made his member wet, which also made it easier to stroke. This, unfortunately, created loud fap sounds. The aroma was kicking in as well, making the entire bathroom smell of Yamaguchi's scent. "F-Faster..." it was surprising for him to beg for something as dirty as this. But honestly he just wanted this to end because there wasn't much time left before the bell rang for all of the students to transition classes.
Tsukishima smirked a little and leaned in, slowly licking Yamaguchi's cheek. "Can you repeat that?" He whispered out. Yama frowned and stuck his tongue out, feeling like he was at the edge of releasing because of Tsukishima's hand stroking his member. "Ugh...g-go faster, dammit. Please." Yama grumbled and turned his head away. Tsukishima grinned in satisfaction and moved his hand faster than before, making Yamaguchi moan loudly. Tsukki panicked and smashed their lips together, not wanting to get caught. "Mmm!" And just like that, Yamaguchi orgasmed roughly. The semen that escaped his body felt absolutely amazing. Yama blushed darkly and let out a loud, muffled moan, Tsukishima's lips still locked with his. Tsukki looked down at his hand and laughed at the warm substance covering it. "Wow, you made a mess...." He whispered out, wiping the seed from his hand with toilet paper. Yamaguchi breathed in and out deeply and looked up at Tsukki, biting his lip. "C-Come to the library with me later..." Yama said quietly, making Tsukishima smile and nod. "Can't wait."

_________________________

So this was made by SardonyxOW . I'm sure you know her by now since I've told you to go read her overwatch story. We both wrote stories for each other so go check her story out for what I wrote. God that's confusing. Just go say thank you to SardonyxOW and read her story!