It Still Hurts

{Angst}

Tsukishima walked into the small bar, sitting down and ordering a drink. He looked around and saw a stage, seeing a man sitting and playing the piano. Another man strode onto the wooden stage, a mask covering his face but his tousled hair sticking up in different areas. It was a bit greenish. 'Huh' Tsukishima thought, 'my ex had hair like that.'. Soon the tone of the piano softened and the mystery figure started to sing.

"I never knew that our romance had ended, until you poisoned my food~. And I thought it was a lark, when you kicked me in the park, but now I think it was rude!~"

Tsukishima was now half out of his seat, invested in this story that represented his last lover.

"I never knew that you and I were finished. Until that bottle hit my head"

The singer gave out a small chuckle.

"Though I tried to be aloof
When you pushed me off the roof
I feel our romance is dead"

A solemn smile spread out behind the mask the singer had.

"It wouldn't have been so bad if you had told me. That someone had taken my place. But no, you didn't even scold me. You just tried to disfigure my face"

Part of the mask was dropped to reveal burnt skin that was far from normal. If you looked closely, you could see a tear run down his bumpy cheek as he thought back to the memories.

"You'll never know how this heart of mine is breaking. It looks so helpless, but then.
Life used to be so classic.
Won't you please put down that acid!!
And say that we're sweethearts again~"

Cheers went through the bar from drunken men who were too gone from sober to know that the male on the stage sang the same song every night. Tsukishima sat up, walking over to the stage before pausing once more when the singer took off his mask and let it fall to the ground to reveal his tan skin and freckled face. It was almost horrifying as a wave of nausea swept over the blonde as he remembered how he treated Yamaguchi. All the thing he did do bruises the other with punches, slaps, and kicks. How he had left him to die in their burning apartment. Yamaguchi Tadashi. The only person who could ever love Tsukishima and run back to him no matter what. A heavy flow of tears washed over Yamaguchis half burnt face as he calmly walked off the stage with a smile. He walked into Tsukishima shoulder on purpose, saying "nice to meet you again, Tsukki" before walking out the bar to leave the abusive blonde to his thoughts.

"Y-Yamaguchi wait!"

When he turned around, there was no one there. The bar was trashed and Tsukishima had empty beers set where he was sitting. He only had one thought after snapping out of the imaginary scenario.

'Oh yeah. He's dead because of me.'