Colors

{Fluff?}

Yamaguchi waved bye to his friends before walking into his apartment complex. He paused after entering the warm building, seeing the sun set in bright colors despite how cold it was outside. The sunset was dull to yamaguchi, coming out in dull grey colors and orange streaks. This was because he doesn't have his soulmate yet.he was never able to enjoy the lovely gold/yellow people describe to him and he wasn't able to see his favorite fictional wizard house colors (might be foreshadowing a chapter). He sighed and continued walking to the elevator, his shopping bag seeming to get slightly heavier. The two metal doors creaked open uncomfortably before letting Yamaguchi inside. He relaxed in the silver box, three mirrors covering each wall. He pushed the button for the 4th floor and patiently waited with the soft hum of the elevator moving filling his silent air. The doors creaked open once again and let Yamaguchi out of the contraption. 'Almost there...' he thought, seeing his door near the end of the hall. He kept his head low, a bad habit from middle school, and walked before running into someone. Yamaguchi's head had hit someone's chest, he was pretty sure. He looked up and gasped lightly, his legs giving slightly as warmth fled up to his face and his heart ached slightly. He had just seen the most beautiful color ever inside of two eyes behind framed glass. He stared longingly at the color before hearing the sound of someone clearing their voice. "Excuse me... are you okay?" the tall blonde man said, his own face showing a hint of pink itself. "I... uh... y-yeah. I'm sorry abo-""no need to apologize" the voice cut Yamaguchi's sentence off. The pitches were totally different between the two. Yamaguchi heard his own voice as somewhat high pitched for the average male, and the man in front of him seemed to be the very embodiment of the stereotypical gentleman. Tall, kind, a deep voice, and... was that old spice Yamaguchi smelled on the latter? The shorter boy felt like he could melt right then and there. His sight became blurry before he blacked out.
______________________________
I... didn't know how to finish this. Please comment on how you think this should go.