Drunk and Ready

{Smut}
...
((Finally))

"Hey, don't drink so much Yamaguchi!" Tsukishima said, pulling the glass of beer away from his boyfriend with a sigh. They had gone out with Bokuto, Akaashi, Kuroo, and Kenma. Only Kuroo and Kenma remained, Kuroo being very drunk and... he's crying now. Kenma is just here for Kuroo since he needs to be supervised. Yamaguchi is clinging onto Tsukishimas arm and rubbing his face into his bicep, mumbling what sounded like how a baby talks. Tsukishima sighed again. He felt light touches on his stomach, not minding much until the light touches turned into hard rubbing and had led down to Tsukishima crotch. "T-Tadashi! No!" Tsukishima pried Yamaguchi off of him, only to have the brunette at his side again. "I'm sorry, I'm leaving now. I got our drinks. Nice seeing you" Tsukishima said blandly to Kenma, feeling slightly bad to leave the other as Kuroo sobbed more. 'Goddamnit' Tsukishima thought, looking at their part of the bill, "you owe me $78 Yamaguchi Tadashi" He said. Yamaguchi hung loosely to the blondes neck, getting gently pushed into the car and buckled in as Tsukishima made his way to the drivers seat. They started the small drive home, Yamaguchi getting his hand smacked every time he tried to touch the other sexually. "Ta... Tadashi not right now" Yamaguchi slowly started crawling over the console, getting into the taller mans lap. Tsukishima quickly turned onto the side of the road, parking the car as Yamaguchi sat comfortably on his lap. Before he could scold the younger boy, his mouth was covered by tan boy as they kissed. Rain his the car with small beats and the only light the two men had was a street lamp in front of them. They both shared kisses, Tsukishima giving in and turning off the car so that only the air conditioning was on. "Kei, I'm hard~" Yamaguchi said, rolling his hips against Tsukishimas to create a lovely feeling for both of them. "Shit..." Tsukishima kissed Yamaguchi more, pushing him back into the wheel and sliding his hands under the loose shirt his lover had. Tsukishima skillfully unbuttoned Yamaguchis pants and slipped them off, letting the tan boy lap at a his fingers as he moved the black underwear to the side. His eyes widened slightly when he saw that there was already something inside of Yamaguchis hole. It was a light blue... pleasure device. He tapped on it it lightly, making Yamaguchi twitch in his lap. He slowly pulled it out and replaced it with his fingers, feeling how loose and wet the lubed up toy had made it. Tsukishima undid his belt and held Yamaguchi up, letting him slide down slowly to sit. Soft sighs left the both of them and Tsukishima slowly started moving his boyfriend up and down. "God, you're so hot" the blonde stated, tilting his head up and connected their lips again. As their pace quickened, Yamaguchi got louder and louder until his voice covered Tsukishima groans of pleasure. "Kei.. Kei.. Kei.. Kei~" Yamaguchi moaned as he felt a familiar feeling start to build up in his abdomen. Tsukishima continued lifting and dropping Tadashi on his member, soon not having to do anything since the tan boy seemed to have taking charge and started riding Tsukishima with a speedy pace. "I'm, cumming!~" Yamaguchi said, pausing as he orgasmed lightly and spilled onto his and Tsukishimas stomachs. Being close himself, Tsukishima started moving, soon releasing into Yamaguchis heat. They sat panting into each other, Yamaguchi drunkly swaying side to side in Tsukishimas arms. "I luv you chukki~"

"I love you too Tadashi"