Anxiety

{Angst and Fluff I guess}

Yamaguchi walked to school by himself, limping slightly as he made it to the gym. "Hey Yamaguchi, you're here early." Suga said when the club door swung open to let Yamaguchi in. "Are you alright? You can take today off if you want" The kind setter offered, seeing how pained Yamaguchi looked. "Okay... thank you Suga." He said, happy that he wouldn't need to change in front of anyone today. He stayed inside the club room, waiting so he could walk to class with his friend. 'Hinata and Kageyama... Asahi... Ennoshita' he kept in mind of all the people coming in, waiting for the blonde to finally arrive. "Hi Tsukki!~" Yamaguchi said happily, almost bouncing up to the tall male. "Shut up Yamaguchi." Was coldly spat out as a greeting. 

-skip to lunchtime-

"Hey Tsukki! Do you want to eat on the rooftop?" Yamaguchi asked, smiling and walking up to his friend. "Sure." Tsukishima said, a group of girls snickering. "You're too loud Yamaguchi, shut up" Tsukishima added quickly. Yamaguchis face fell slightly, "Sorry Tsukki...".

-right after school-

Yamaguchi stayed back inside his classroom, sighing to himself. "I'm pretty useless aren't I? I'm always only scolded. I can't do anything right. Hell, my genes couldn't even get my face right and they gave me these dumb dots on my face. Maybe this is why no one likes me. I don't deserve love. Not until I'm good and be the perfect snowflake everyone wants me to be." He said, his smile gone and a bored, dull look settling on his face. "Yamaguchi?" A familiar voice called into the classroom. "We have practice, come on. Get up" Tsukishima said, stepping into the room. Yamaguchi stayed seated, irritating the blonde. "Yamaguchi get the hell up!". Yamaguchi flinched and started to quietly breathe quickly, his heart pounding so loud in his chest that it hurt him. "Yamaguchi, I'm serious. Get up" Yamaguchi simply stayed shaking, getting enough control of his body to whimper out a "I... can't". It hurt for him to breathe, he wanted to run and hide. His body wouldn't listen to him, yelling for him to flee and hurry up and move but the actions not happening. His thoughts swirling forcefully around his head. His vision was blurred by tears and he could catch a small glimpse of his tall blonde friend walking towards him. Almost seconds before Tsukishima could place his hands on Yamaguchis shoulder, Yamaguchis body finally gave him enough consciousness to move. He flew back in his seat and quickly backed up into the furthest wall. Yamaguchi couldn't control his breathing and simply continued to mumble, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!" As fast as he could, the words getting jumbled together as he continued. He felt Tsukishima come closer and closer and yelled "Please! Get away! Get away!" He yelled again, trying to push himself into the wall more as Tsukishima wrapped his slim arms around Yamaguchi. "I-im not going to hurt you, Tadashi" Tsukishima said, his voice oddly caring and scared. Yamaguchi looked up at the ceiling, clutching onto Tsukishimas school shirt and letting his tears fall like small rivers down his face. He soon stopped shaking in fear, his crying reducing to sniffles and he now carefully hugged Tsukishima back. "I'm *hic* Sorry Tsukki" He said in a weak voice. "Don't be, it's my fault. It's okay now." Tsukishima pulled Yamaguchi into his lap, laying his head into the brunettes chest. Yamaguchi wiped his eyes, feeling that they were already starting to get puffy and red. He held onto Tsukishima tighter and let out small sniffles while trying to calm down. As Yamaguchi came down from his panicky state, Tsukishima himself started to also calm down. The boys reaction to his rude words had snapped his bad mood right in half and scared Tsukishima. They stayed tangled into each other until the late bell for clubs rang (am I the only one with that?) "Hey, what's going on at home?" Tsukishima calmly asked, seeing as Yamaguchi had returned to a relaxed state. "I... can't tell you" He said, "but, I can show you. My dad didn't say anything about that..." he said, his voice shaky even though his father wasn't there. He started unbuttoning his white dress shirt, slipping it off his shoulders. Small bruises that were barely visible on the other dark skin were spread out against Yamaguchi chest. His eye began to water again, "I'm ugly, aren't I Tsukki?" He said, the taller teen letting his hands hover against the freckled skin. "You're beautiful Yamaguchi. You look amazing no matter what." Tsukishima meant what he said, placing a small kiss on Yamaguchis lips to prove more to his point.
———————————————
Sorry. If I feel shitty, I write shitty. Bad life = Bad stories
I'll do better I swear