Happy Birthday Yama Pt. 2

(HI REALLY QUICK THIS WAS REQUESTED A LOT SO HERE YOU GO)

{Almost Smut}

The team walked out of the bakery, each saying, "Happy Birthday" to Yamaguchi before they left their separate ways. Tsukishima was the only left standing with the freckled pinch server.

Yamaguchi's teeth were feeling better, as the sugar wore off as he ate the last bits of his pound cake. But he still had a small blush on his cheeks when he thought of the kiss. Sure, he was used to it by now after having done it for years. As Yama got older however, he started feeling things.

"Tadashi, hurry up" Tsukishima called, starting to walk in the direction of their houses. Yamaguchi snapped out of his thoughts and ran to be next to Tsukki, laughing as he apologized. The tall blond simply looked to the side and slightly tugged on his headphone cord. A nervous habit that Tadashi learned. The two walked in comfortable silence, Yamaguchi simply following Tsukki without hesitation.

"T-Tsukki..." Yamaguchi said, weakly

"Yes Tadashi?"

Tsukishima turned back to look at Yamaguchi while walking inside, his face showing no emotion.

"Why are we at a Convenience Store?" Yama asked, nevertheless still following the taller blond. "I wanted to get you something, for your birthday" Tsukishima said, his voice unreadable but Yamaguchi could see the light making his friends face red. "You don't have to-" Yama's polite words were cut off, "Wanna hang out at my place? My parents and Akiteru said they wouldn't be home" Tsukishima said casually, picking some snacks and candy he and Yamaguchi liked. The freckled boy swelled with joy, always liking when he could spend time at the Tsukishima household. His family wasn't bad at all but with the amount of time he's spent with Tsuki, their families felt like one, of course, connected by the two boys.

Tsukishima paid quickly and left with Yamaguchi in tow. They made the turn into their neighborhood and followed the sidewalks and signs to their houses. "I'll get my things and then go to yours okay? Real quick!" Yamaguchi said, running ahead of Tsukishima and dashing into his house. Tsuki was unfazed and walked into his own house, only to be greeted by his family waiting for him.

"KEIIIIII LITTLE BROTHERRRR" Akiteru shouted, falling onto Kei for a hug. "Why are you here?" Kei asked, struggling to get out of his brothers grasp. "Our family plans were canceled so we were going to have movie night!!! Come join us!" Akiteru asked joyfully, losing his grip on his younger brother. "Actually I'm spending the night at Tadashi's house bye"

The tall middle blocker quickly escaped to the safety of his room, pulling out his phone to text Yamaguchi about the change of plans since his family wasn't, in fact, out of town.

With a full bag of various (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) items, Tsukishima made his way back outside and across the lawn to his friends house.

Knocking on the door caused the anxious Pinch Server to answer, letting Tsuki walk past him and inside the house. The blonde removed his shoes and they went off to Yamaguchi's room with no word from the two adults on the couch.

"Sorry for changing the plans" The blond apologized, taking a seat on the floor while Yamaguchi paced around to gather guest supplies for his friend and started to set up stacked piles of movies, documentaries, and video games.

Once everything was set, Yamaguchi joined Tsukishima on the floor. "Documentary?" Yama asked, holding up a gift he had gotten from Kageyama. It's title read "Our Planet" and featured a gecko on the front. "Sure" Tsukishima said, watching Yamaguchi crawl towards the console to insert the dvd. The brunet sat back up and started to play the documentary, turning to talk with Tsuki before his lips were covered.

The blonde hand rested on Yamaguchis waist, the other cupping the freckled cheek as he deepened the kiss. Yamaguchi squeaked when he felt a tongue part his lips but he never pulled away. It was Tsukishima who broke the kiss, both boys a little breathless and only centimeters apart. "T-Tsuki... is it really weird to do this..." Yamaguchi asked timidly, to which Tsukishima answered with "No, it's okay. Unless you don't want to anymore?".

Yamaguchi hesitated in answering, Tsukishima returning to his normal sitting position and gesturing to the DVD player as if you ask his friend to start the documentary over. To which Yamaguchi did, the blush sticking to his face as his thoughts flooded.

Yama couldn't focus clearly on the screen, his hands stimming with the blanket. He held onto it tightly and tugged the blanket as if he was going to rip it. He continued this action while talking in his head, trying to get Suga's worried voice and expression out of his head. Before he could pull at the blanket again, he felt a cool hand slip on top of his, awkwardly getting tangled together before finding the right position to click their hands together perfectly. Yamaguchi has calmed, mainly thinking about how sweet Tsukishima was being to him.

"Tsukki? Do you like like me? O-or just like as a friend?" Yamaguchi stammered, clutching onto the larger pale hand as if it was going to retract. Instead, Yamaguchi felt his hand get squeezed for a moment before the blond answered. "I like like you Yama... is that okay with you?" Tsukishimas calm voice had wavered slightly at the confession, something unlike his 'cool' self. Yama took pauses before speaking, not sure how to take the news. All he could relate love too was with books and American tv shows. He tried to think of how those characters felt about their love interest and compared it to Tsukishima.

The tall fry was extremely handsome. Well dressed. Smart. Kind, at some times. But that's just facts about Tsuki. Yama needed time to think about how he sees Tsuki.

"It's fine if you aren't." Kei responded, noticing how much the shorter male was struggling. "T-THATS NOT IT!" Yamaguchi squeaked out, hearing how sad his friend sounded.

"I... I just can't think about how to describe you Tsuki! You're super cool, and you never really let people get to you! You always prove them wrong and show them how cool you are! You're really amazing Tsukki!" Yamaguchi spouted, needing time take deep breaths after yelling. Tsukishima was nevertheless shocked and stunned in place with a blank, wide eyed, look.

"I-I think I like like you Tsuki, but I'm not sure... I wanna keep doing the stuff with you though. And I'm okay with it all!" Yamaguchi finished, waiting to see how his words impacted his maybe boyfriend now.

"Yama..." Tsuki started in a breathless tone, pushing the bottom down and kissing him softly. "Do you like it when I kiss you?" He asked, moving one hand down to Yamaguchis hip and slipping underneath the loose pajama shirt. Yamaguchis breath hitched, his body sensitive and reactive to the roaming hand. "Do you like it when I touch you? Or when I kiss right here?" Tsukishima dipped down to Yamaguchi's neck, kissing a small area softly before biting down on it and sucking softly. "Mhmmm chukiiiiii~" Yamaguchi finally spoke, his mind hazy and eyes glazed over. "I know now... I like like you tsukiiiii" Yamaguchi slurred, not used to his boyfriend being this fast with him.

"Can I go further Tadashi?"

The way Tsukishima spoke, and so close to Yamaguchi's ear turned the boy on, spurring the moment onwards.

"Yes... please keep going Kei. Please~"

—————to be continued?—————