Lonely

{Angst... Again}

Tadashi asked his parents if he could go outside. It was already 8:00 PM but they let him go any ways. He quickly grabbed his phone that was at 45% quickly changing into pants and slipping on his favorite grey sweater. He grabbed his phone on the counter and ran past his older sister and younger brother, slipping on his shoes before leaving his cold house. He was greeted by the warmth outside, the perfect weather. He wish he could say that about his family. He slowly walked away from his home, hot tears already running down his face, his voice silent, waiting till he got to his silent palace. He walked down the sidewalk, turned a street and there it was. He sped up, covering his face from a car the drove by. He let out small whimpers as he neared the place. The two lakes now in front of him. One dry and the other one full to the brim with polluted water. He felt his legs get weak, letting him fall to the soft grass. He yelled, water making his eyes incapable of seeing the small fireflies buzzing around. He slipped on his headphones, letting the music play but not listening to the lyrics. Words floated through his head. 'Why mom? It's too late to add him again.' 'Why are you still here? I don't want to see your face, stop being so nice to me. I don't care if I'm your son, get away!'. His voice didn't stop screaming, he was soon on the ground, coughing for air that he couldn't inhale. He felt like throwing up even though he didn't eat anything. He choked up, not able to scream or breath properly. He looked around as the waterfalls from his eyes gradually slowly their flow. Once he caught his breath, tears drying up on his face he finally spoke. "Ah, what am I wishing for? Someone to come and hold me? For someone to comfort me? I don't think even an angel would want to care for you Tadashi." He spoke to himself, a small smile coming to his face. This is how he dealt with his problems, crying his eyes out and then insulting himself. He took out his phone, changing it to a better song that described the situation a bit better. "Daddy Issues" - The Neighborhood. He opened his text messages that he's sent to his friend Tsukki, typing up for him to please meet him at the two ponds by the field. His thumb hovered over the send button, but quickly changed and went above the delete button, deleting every word he said. He sighed, getting up and pulling the hoodie over his brunette hair. He made his way to a small park, sitting at one of the swings. He calmed his breathing, relaxing more than he had at his house. He pulled out his phone out again, opening the notes app and typing out a small story about his favorite character from an anime. Her name was Makaela and Tadashi thought he would never relate to anyone else the way he related to Makaela. He had to get off the swing and move to a picnic table, that way he wouldn't get motion sickness while typing. He started the first part of his story before deciding to go back home even though it had only been about an hour. He had to admit it though. That was the best hour he's had in awhile.

(ITS WORKING AGAIN)