Trips To Grandmas

{Fluffy Shit}

Tsukishima sighed as he walked off the train. Once he got to the entrance of the train station with his large suitcase, he saw his grandma and smiled. "Hi honey" his grandma said, slowly walking up to him and hugging the tall lamppost. "Hi Mapa, how are you?" The blonde hugged the smaller lady. Most people didn't like getting sent to their grandparents house, but Tsukishima was looking forward to spending three weeks in the summer at the old house. There was WiFi, a nice tv, air conditioning, and he could always cook if he wanted to. His grandma was an amazing addition because she always pestered him to get a boyfriend and taught him all the things his parents wouldn't. As they drove the quick route to his Grandmothers house, they caught up and Tsukishima had found out that his grandma had started paying her neighbors kid to take care of her new garden. As they pulled up into the drive way, Tsukishima saw a fairly tan boy in the yard, wearing blue overalls and a white t-shirt. He was walking in the grass, dropping water onto the tulips with a sky blue watering can and a smile. "Oh! That's Yamaguchi!" His grandma said. "Yamaguchi Tadashi?" Tsukishima said, his eyes widened. He had heard and seen that name on Skype, Instagram, Kik... messenger... FaceTime. Let's just say they had history on the internet. "Yup! He just moved here winth his parents! Oh he's such a sweetheart!" Tsukishima grandma rambled "why don't you say hi?" She suggested. "Yeah... I'll say hi" Tsukishima said, rushing for his seatbelt and fumbling out the door. He ran to Yamaguchi, hugging him and causing the watering can to fall to the ground. "AHHHH!" Yamaguchi screamed, turning around quickly before seeing Tsukishima. "Tsukki?!?" He said, a smile forming on his face. "The one and only" the blonde responsed, hugging Yamaguchi. The freckled boy sputtered out questions "I-it's you! But how? Why? I just-! I'm in shock" he said, Tsukishima laughing a bit. "Man! You're even cuter in real life" Tsukishima said, hold Yamaguchi in his arms. The other just started to stutter, his face getting red. Tsukishima heard someone clear their throat, looking to where the sound came from to see his grandma. "Well, aren't you two just the cutest" she said, a wide smile on her face. "Before you do anything, be a dear Kei and get your bags. Then you can hang out with your boyfriend.". This made The two boy turn pink, both of them moving away from each other. "Need help with your bag?" Yamaguchi asked, already making his way to the trunk. "Sure, I wouldn't mind." Tsukishima said, beating Yamaguchi in grabbing the only bag there. "You can help escort me to my room". Tsukishima grinned when he saw the blush appear on Yamaguchis face. He turned and started to make his way into the house. His trips to grandmas are going to be a lot more exciting now. Tsukishima can't wait till summer comes and he can stay here and... well... you'll find out when summer comes. ;)

_______________________________
Yes, this means once I get out of school (June 14th) I'll post a second part to this that will hopefully be very long. See you guys when I finish one of the dozen of story ideas I have.