Kiss Me Better, Nerd

{Limey like tequila shots}

Yamaguchi sighed. His work would be the death of him at this point. He leaned back into his chair and relaxed before hearing someone open the door. When he opened his eyes to see who it was, he smiled. "Hey Tsukki. Did you get into another fight?" Yamaguchi asked, seeing small cuts and bruises on the blondes face and arms. Tsukishima sighed and nodded sadly. He trudged over and sat on Yamaguchi's bed while the smaller boy went to fetch the first aid kit in the bathroom. This had been going on for quite a while. Well, ever since Yamaguchi became friends with Tsukishima. The tall blonde seemed to get into many fights, and it worried Yamaguchi. Everytime a fight broke out, Yamaguchi would only know about a fight if Tsukishima came to his dorm beat up. The cuts and bruises usually weren't so bad, considering that Tsukishima won each fight he got into. The bed sank slightly as Yamaguchi sat down. He took out a disinfecting wipe from the small plastic box and softly rubbed the cloth over a small cut on Tsukishima's arm. Tsukishima didn't hiss or flinch at the sting, being used to it by now. He simply looked at yamaguchi, a gleam in his eye that Yamaguchi never seemed to see. "Here, put this there" Yamaguchi held an ice pack, carefully placing it against Tsukishima's side. "Okay" Tsukishima did as he was told, wincing at the small pressure. Yamaguchi looked up at Tsukishima, noticing that that more emotion showed. He didn't look sad yet he seemed more... relaxed? Yamaguchi couldn't describe it but he knew the atmosphere definitely changed drastically. They spent time staring at each other in silence, only a dim lamp set a calm mood. "Can I kiss you?" Tsukishima asked, already starting to place his hand on Yamaguchi's face. "Y-yeah..." Yamaguchi said, his voice squeaking slightly before his lips met with Tsukishima's. He pulled away, opening his mouth to talk but was pulled back into Tsukishima's embrace. Tsukishima's tongue slipped into Yamaguchi's mouth, causing the smaller boy to gasp into the kiss. He was slowly dragged into the blondes lap, his knees digging into the bed as the kissing progressively heated up the room. Moans and grunts were mixed with the creaky sounds of the bed as the couple moved and grinded against each other. "I love you Tadashi" Tsukishima said, his breathing heavy as they leaned into each other. "I love... you too Kei" Yamaguchi was desperate for more, wanting the Tsukishima to touch him more. He felt Tsukishima slide his hand up Yamaguchi's shirt, pulling him impossibly closer while he left his other hand to hold Yamaguchi's hips against his firmly. They pressed their red, bruised lips together again, their craving for each other growing more with each small move. "Yamaguchi! I'm ho-" Suga opened the dorm door, seeing his roommate entangled with the schools bully. He was shocked, not moving as the couple also starred back. "Oh, hello Sugawara-San" Tsukishima calmly said, not letting go of Yamaguchi. Suga cleared his throat, "Um... hello Tsukishima." There was an awkward silence until Suga broke it once again. "I... I'll just crash at Oikawas place. He's been dying to see his boyfriend again so... bye!" Suga quickly grabbed his phone before rushing out the door, making sure to close and lock it. "Now. Where were we?" Tsukishima said after Suga left, making Yamaguchi's heart forget that small embarrassing moment. "You were going to kiss me again?" Yamaguchi guessed. "Correct~" Tsukishima purred, quickly pinning Yamaguchi to the bed.