A Demon Sword

{Angst???}

"Don't you want me to love Tsukishima for you? It's pretty weird for a guy and a guy to be together." Saika said in Yamaguchis Head. His eyes turned red and opened wide. "Y-yes. That would work. Only a little. Just a little". Yamaguchi walked through the empty school, going to the place he asked Tsukishima to meet him. "Oh, hey Yamaguchi... why are your eyes red?" Tsukishima back up a bit, hitting a wall. "Don't worry Tsukki, this is because I love you. I love you so much. So much. So much." Yamaguchi walked slowly towards his blonde friend, the tip of his sword coming out of his wrist. "I love you Tsukki. I love you Tsukki. I love you Tsukki." Yamaguchi repeated over and over again. Tsukishima shook with fear and broke into a cold sweat. He froze up against the wall as his friend came closer, closer, and closer. "I really do love you so much" the tip of the sword lightly scraped Tsukishima cheek, letting a small red line appear. A shriek came out of Tsukishimas mouth as pain surged through his body. The tall body fell limp onto the floor and Yamaguchi laughed, one of his eyes glowing bright red and one of his eyes was its normal brown color. He started laughing, a tear falling from his brown eye. One side of his mouth was stretched into a smile and the other was in a frown. This went on for awhile until the pale body twitched and got up. "Huh? Up already my love?" He said, his voice staticky and feminine. "Are you alright?" The freckled boys normal voice came out. Tsukishima got up as if nothing happened, his eyes now red as he was being controlled by Yamaguchi now. "Hi my child" the female voice came out again, Tsukishima responding with a chilling "Yes mother". There was absolutely no feeling in his voice, he was now only a vessel to serve the demon trapped in Yamaguchi.

_______________________________
SORRY THIS IS CRAPPY ITS JUST SOMETHING I WANTED TO SHARE AND MADE REAL QUICK