Chapter 1

Edited: Dec.13.18
Above is what I picture the first floor of their house to look like
Y/n p.o.v:
"Daddddd!!! I'll be fine, Mark and Tyler are very responsible and it's only a plane ride away. I'm 19 now, I'll be fine honestly" I say stepping out of the car.
"I know you'll be fine.. I just worry about you sometimes. Text me before you get on the plane okay?" He says , turning to me.
"Okay Dad, I love you." I hug him one last time and head into the airport.
The airport was very busy, which is normal for 11am on a saturday. I think.
I walk over to the check-in desk. To admit, I am actually really nervous. This is the first time I'll be going on an airplane by myself. I look over all the desks, a lot of them are filled with people, except two or three. I head over to one of the ones not so filled and wait for people to go. After about 10 minutes the lines has cleared and it's my turn.
"Hello, welcome to CincinnatI Municipal Airport. How can I help you?" Asks the lady at the desk. She looks to be about mid-30's, about 5'6", lean but not limpy. She has dark brown hair that goes to about her shoulder. She is wearing blue jeans, a red shirt and a bright orange vest.
"Uh, hi, I'm checking in for my flight."I say stuttering after almost every word. I don't know why i'm so nervous .
"Okay, Just give me your first and last name , date of birth, and let me see either your license or ID." She says looking down and typing something on her computer.
"Uh .. Y/n schied, my birthday is July 7th, 1997 and here's my license." I say looking around her desk. As I say all this she is typing everything out.
"Okay, your plane is on schedule. Here is your license back. Your flight is at 2pm at gate 14C. Here's your ticket. I can take your non-carry ons here." she says smiling, handing me back my License and giving me my plane ticket. I give her my suitcase, thanking her, walking away.
I walk towards where security is, there isn't too many people so I should get through pretty fast. I take my laptop and phone out and put it in a bin, my backpack in another bin with my flip flops. Security does there normal checks , scanning your body and your carry-ons . Once I get through everything I put my stuff back in my bag and put my shoes on. I walk towards where my gate should be, looking for a dunkin donuts on the way. I really want a muffin . ooooo. I didn't find a dunkin but I found a Starbucks so.. That will have to do. I finally find my gate . I can see the starbucks from here so it won't be such a walk. My flight boards at 1:45. It is currently 1:00. I turn around and walk back over to the starbucks. There are only a couple people in this line so the wait won't be too much. I don't even know what I want...
After 15 minutes I get my drink and my muffin. I got a passion fruit tea and a blueberry muffin. I walk back over to my gate and sit down near the front. The muffin isn't as good as a dunkin donuts muffin but it will have to do. As I eat my muffin , the plane is starting to be boarded.
"Plane 14-C to Los Angeles, California is now boarding , please proceed to the front with your ticket out. " The Desk lady announces.
Soon people starting heading to the front desk. I get up, throwing out my trash and head over to the front. I hand the lady my ticket and she nods.
"Enjoy your flight!"She says , handing me back my ticket.

-Time skip to after the flight-

"Ooo, LA looks so pretty!"I exclaim, stepping off the plane. I walk over to the bag claim and wait for the luggage to start loading off. After about 5 minutes I see my yellow suitcase. I walk over and grab it off the conveyor belt. I walk through the doors and step on the sidewalk of the airport. The air around me is warm and everything is very sunny, considering it is August. I get my phone out of my pocket and call Tyler.
*Ringing* (T:Tyler - Y:you)
T: Hello
Y: Hey Ty, I just landed!
T:Oh your here! Do you need a ride?
Y:Yes, I do. I don't have enough money for an uber and I didn't rent a car and..
T:woah woah , y/n calm down. I wanted to pick you up anyways.
Y: okay, you sure?
T: I'm positive . I'll be there in about 15 minutes. What gate are you at?
Y: I'm right outside the doors for gate A-C. I'm wearing a pink jurassic world tank, black shorts, and my hair is down.
T:okay, I'll be there soon. Bye .
Y: bye.
-Time skip to when Tyler arrives-
Tyler's p.o.v~
I pull up to the gate and look for y/n. I see her standing against a pillar, looking on her phone. I get out of the car a bit.
"Y/n!" I shout, hoping she hears me.
She looks up and looks around for where her name came from. I wave my arms hoping she can spot me. She sees me and starts walking over. I sit down in the seat and unlock the doors. She puts her stuff in the backseat and gets in the front.
"Tyler! Oh i've missed you and Mark so much!" she yells , hugging me.
"Well, Mark and I have missed you a lot too."I say hugging her back.
"Well, let's go see everyone" I say , looking on too the road.
"Let's Go!" she says excited.
Note: Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my new book - LA Love : Ethan X Reader. If you like this please comment, vote and share! xx