chapter 21

hey fuckers! i decided to finish this update. thank you guys for all support . i love you all. kai x please vote , comment, and share :)

y/n's pov

I hear a ring sounding throughout the room. I hear Ethan shift next to me and roll onto his back. I open my eyes to see the sun shining onto the bed. I sit up and try to find the phone that is ringing. I smack my hands over the bed to try to feel for it. I find it and wrap my fingers over it. I turn it over to see who's calling and swing my legs over the bed. I read the caller ID 'Ty-lenol'. I walk over to the other side of the room and answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, so I know we talked about doing something together in Ohio."

"Yeah" I say, opening the bathroom door. "What about it"

"Wanna get lunch today? I can pick you up from the hotel and then we can just go from there.

"Yeah sure, I've been meaning to talk to you anyways" I walk to the shower and turn the knob to hot.

"Okay, are you alright? Is it anything serious?" he asks, getting nervous at the end of his sentence.

"No no, nothing serious, I just wanna talk to you" I say, setting my phone down and clicking the speaker button.

"Okay, you sure?" He says, as I grab a towel from the closet of the bathroom.

I set the towels down on the sink counter and pick up the phone."Yes tyler, everything is fine. I'm gonna take a shower and get ready and i'll text you later".

"Okay, okay, talk to you later. Love you"

"Love you too" I say, hanging up the phone and switching to spotify.
I noticed a text on my phone and read it. I decide I'll respond later after my shower.

I pick my liked songs playlist and set my phone back down on the counter.

I test the temperature of the water and start taking off my clothes.

Time skip

I walk out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my body and my phone in one hand and my clothes in the other. I walk to my suitcase which is by the door and take out new clothes. I take out a pair of light blue jeans, a baby pink crop shirt, and a bra and underwear. I walk back into the bathroom and change into my clothes. I hang my towel up on the hanger behind the door. I walk back out of the bathroom and over to the bed.

I sit down on the edge of the bed and plug my phone into the outlet. I look out of the window that is across from me. The view from this hotel room is of a golf course.

"What are you doing up?"

I turn around and see Ethan looking at me while one of his arms covers his eyes from the sun.

"I didn't know you were awake" I say, turning towards him.

"Why are you awake?"

"I'm going to lunch with tyler and i was thinking i should tell him about us"

"What are you going to tell him?

"That we went on a date yesterday and that we like each other, i just don't like keeping anything from him".

"Okay, that's good. I'll probably end up hanging with everyone else at Mark's moms".

"Okay, i'm gonna finish getting ready".

I text Tyler saying that I'm ready and put my phone back down. I walk over the desk that's in the room and pick up my hair brush and brush my hair out. My hair gets a little all over the place so I pull it back into a high ponytail.

I walk over to my suitcase and pull out my makeup bag. I pull out my mascara and chapstick. I go to the bathroom to put my mascara on. I get extremely close to the mirror to be able to see my eyelashes. After I've done both eyes, I apply my chapstick and walk back to my suitcase.

"Tyler texted you, he said he is walking up to the room" Ethan says, getting louder at the end of his sentence.

"Fuck fuck , uh,, he doesnt know we are dating"

Ethan looks shocked by my sentence. Fuck i said dating. We aren't. Fuck .

"Uhh, are-"

He's cut off by a knock at the door. Thank you tyler and your timing. I run to the door and look through the peephole. Tyler is standing there in jeans and a sweatshirt.

"I'll see you later," I say , opening the door and closing it behind me.

"I was gonna say hi to Ethan," Tyler says, looking at the door.

"He's asleep" I say quickly, walking towards the elevator.

"y/n wait" Tyler says walking behind me. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm great! I'm just excited to hang out with you. We haven't had a day together in forever"

He lets it go and we get into the elevator. We stand in the elevator not talking. We eventually reach the car and sit down. He starts the car and lowers the music.

"So, where to?"

time skip

We decided to just go to Panera, because he wanted soup and I like their lemonade. We are sitting at a booth , eating our food. It isn't awkward or nothing, just us talking about family and college.

"Are you positive you're not gonna go to college" he asks, taking a sip of his drink.

"No tyler"

"Go to something for editing. Please y/n. You'd do amazing, I know!"

"I don't know ty"

"Okay,, anyways..."

"Yes tyler?"

"What did you wanna tell me?" he says, looking me in my eyes.

"Okay so, don't freak out or anything okay?" i say, looking away from him.

"y/n..."

"Stop" I say sternly.

"Okay okay,"

"I like Ethan and I want to date him. And he likes me. I actually think it would work"

He looks at me like I just stabbed him in the back. Truthfully, I think I just did.

"y/n, no!" he says, sitting back in his chair.

"No tyler, stop. I really like him"

"y/n . you know how i feel about you dating. Especially since he's one of my friends"

" I'm an adult."

"You're a teenager!" he yells

"Im 19!" I yell back.

People turn their heads towards us, probably because we are yelling.

"y/n scheid. I-i don't know. I don't like this-"

"Tyler , shut the fuck up. I'm not asking for your permission. I'm simply informing you that me and YOUR friend like each other"

"y/n, stop. I'm YOUR older brother and you have to listen to me-"

"I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN" i start yelling, noticing more people looking at us. I start to tear up. "I do-dont have to listen t-to you any-anymore"

I walk out of the restaurant. I hear tyler yelling my name, but i don't turn around. I don't care about what he says anymore. I keep walking down the street. My phone starts ringing. I look down and see his contact name. I decline it and put it in my pocket. I keep walking until I eventually don't wanna walk anymore. I pull out my phone and call someone.

"Hello?"

"Can you pick me up?"