Chapter 8

Y/n-
Ever since the reading your comments video people have been blowing up my twitter. S/n has been all over twitter and instagram. The s/n pictures and edits are cute but I don't think Tyler likes it. Mark and Amy are for s/n. They think s/n will be the next Septiplier. Ethan doesn't seem to mind, I think he liked the attention.
I hear my phone buzz. I pick it up to see a new message from Ethan.
{Start of text convo}
Blue boi - Hey
Me - What?
Blue boi - Wanna watch a movie?
Me - Aren't Mark and Amy watching a movie downstairs?
Blue boi - We can watch in my room?
Me- Okay, I'll be right there.
Blue boi - Kay
{End of text convo}
I shut off my phone and change into shorts and a T-shirt. I put my hair into a neat bun and walk down the hall. I see Ethan putting on the little mermaid. I sit down on is bed and look at him. He is wearing a loose shirt and sweatpants. His blue hair is everywhere. He throws me a blanket before sitting down to me. The movie starts and I hear humming, I start humming with Ethan. I hear the sound of a photo being taken and we turn to the door and see Mark giggling with his phone in his hand. He notices us looking and runs off. We just laugh and turn back to the movie. After the "kiss the girl" scene I start getting tired. Ethan moves a little bit and turns the volume down. The last thing I heard before I fell asleep was the Ethan saying goodnight and kissing my forehead. Maybe S/n won't be such a bad thing.
Mark's P.o.V-
After the movie finished Amy and I went up stairs. I decided to check on everyone while Amy was getting ready to go to bed. I went to Tyler's room first. He was going a last minute check on his suitcase. Kathryn was asleep due to the sign on her door reading "Go away, I'm sleeping". I went to check Y/n's room next. Her door was opened so I walked is. I didn't see y/n, maybe she's is the bathroom. I walked down to Ethan's room. The door was cracked open a bit so I walked in. I see Y/n and Ethan asleep in his bed. I might as well talk a picture. I shut the TV off and walk out. There phones are going to be blowing up in the morning.
Ethan's P.o.V-
I woke up to brown hair in front of my face and Y/n sleeping. I carefully get up and go downstairs to the kitchen. I see Mark and Amy eating breakfast. I get a bowl and pour some cereal and milk. I sit down across from them and check my phone. I have like a million notifications from Twitter and Instagram. I open instagram to see a picture of Y/n and I sleeping. I look up to see Amy and Mark laughing. I put my head down on the table.
"You like her don't you Ethan?" Amy asks taking a bite of her food.
" Kinda, I don't really know." I look up at them.
"She probably likes you." Mark says looking over to me.
"I kissed her!" I blurt out.
"What?!" Amy and Mark yell at the same time.
"Tyler is going to kill you Ethan!" Mark says
"I know, that's why you can't tell him. Please!" I ask
"Don't worry we won't, not yet" Mark says looking at Amy.
"How did you do it?" Amy asks
"Um well I only kissed her forehead but I don't even know if she was awake or not." I say looking down.
"That was last night?" Mark asks.
"Yeah why?" I say looking at him.
"Well I was checking on everyone last night and well you've seen the picture but Y/n had the look of love even when you guys were asleep." Mark says.
"Do you think she likes me?" I say looking to Amy.
"I think she does, I mean she doesn't freak about S/n" Amy says putting her plate in the sink.
At least I hope Y/n Likes me. Maybe I'll tell her in Cincinnati.