Chapter 14

Hello , it's ya boi, back with chapter 14!

Y/n P.o.v

The car ride her was quiet, but comfortable. Mark's mom lived about 5 minutes from my dad's house, so the ride was only 15 minutes. Ethan and I sang along to the radio most of the ride. He is a really good singer. I've been told I'm okay, but I've never thought I was the best. At my high school there was a girl named Maddie who thought she was the best. I mean she was pretty good but her ego made her a terrible person. She was the lead for the school musicals which fueled her ego more. Anyways, a lot of Mark's family was here. Mark was talking to his brother when we walked in.

" Ethan! Y/n !  You're here!"  Mark exclaims getting up and hugging us.

" Hi Mark, where is your mom?"  I asked stepping to the side. Mark's mom and I have been kinda close since my mom left when I was 6.
" she's in the kitchen with Brianna"  he says, pointing to the backroom.

* Mark's mom's name has never been released so her name is going to be May*

"May!" I say running into the kitchen. She's mixing some type of batter together, she's probably making holiday cookies. "Y/n!"  she yells back, dropping the spoon into the bag and running up to  engulf me in and a hug.  she smells like vanilla and cherry blossoms

"Oh, Y/n,   I've missed you, Mark, and Tyler.  I wish you would all come back"  she says pulling away from the hug and going back to the Mixing Bowl.

"I've missed you a lot too"  I say sitting on the counter. I look behind me and see Brianna, Mark's younger cousin. She has short black hair, honey brown eyes and Faded freckles. She's about 5'2",  she has long tan-ish legs,  and pearly white teeth .  she is wearing a baby pink loose pink crew neck and acid washed blue jeans. Kenzie her and I have always been a friend group since we were little. She's a year younger than me. She's going to college in New York for music. She's really good at piano and guitar.

" Bri,  how's New York?"  I asked, swinging my legs.

" It's nice, people are a lot different than here, but it's a lot prettier than Cincinnati"  she says sitting on the counter next to me.

" so, do you have a boyfriend?"  I asked her, she looks down  and starts blushing.

" uh,  there is a guy. His name is Liam. He has fluffy brown hair, brown eyes, and he's really fit.  he's also there for music, but singing.

" oh, sounds hot" I  say  laughing "  I'm kidding. I hope you get together "

" yeah me too. So,, I've seen a couple of mark's videos since you been there,  you and Ethan?"

" I don't know he's really nice but we did just meet a couple months ago"

" well" she says quietly "  he's kinda  cute.

"Y/N!" Someone yells, I jump off the counter and walk into the living.
"What?" I yell , stepping into the living room.

I look to see Mark's family around Mark sitting on Ethan, taking pictures and videos. Ethan's face is as red as his shirt. Mark lies flat out on Ethan , trapping him under even more.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I ask stepping further into the room. Mark looks up at me and smiles innocently. Ethan is trying to push Mark off of him but failing terribly .

"Ya know, just playing around" Marks says trying to get me to go away

"What did you do Ethan?" I ask , obviously Ethan either had to say something to piss Mark off or he bet Mark something .

"What do you mean what did I do" he says giving up and sprawling on the floor.

"He said the bengals are bad." Mark says smirking down towards Ethan .

I crouch down to Ethan and mark's level .

"Now, why'd you say that?" I ask sitting on top of Mark .

"Because ... they SUCK! " he yells laughing .

"Who do you like that are 'so much better then the bengals?"

"The.. the .. you guys are really heavy .. the patriots." He says very out of breath

"Band wagoner" I whisper turning my head away from them.

"No I'm fuckin not! I'm from New England y/n! " he yells pushing me off mark.

"Oh yeah.. " I say laughing .

I help him up and he brushed himself off. He pushed me playfully and all of the dogs comes and runs up. They start barking at Ethan and sorta protect me.. Kinda..

"I am QUEEN of the dogs!" I yell laughing , dropping to my knees to pet all the dogs. Ethan and Mark all laugh at me and start petting the dogs too. Soon everyone starts laughing as I am getting practically attacked by dog love. After a couple minutes the dogs pushed me over and all start licking my face.

"The queen has been defeated" Ethan says laughing . I look over to him and give him a -you're-gonna-fuckin-die glare.

Thank you for reading! If you liked this chapter vote, share , and comment. You can also message me any idea you have for this book / chapter ideas ! Thanks
-xx