Chapter 7

Y/n p.o.v
We were going to Cincinnati In a five days a we had a couple more videos to edit for mark. Ethan had set everything up for me and I was editing the videos perfectly fine. Of course I don't know how mark normally edits the videos so I just went with what I thought was funny. Mark was off with Amy getting food for everyone. I was sitting on the couch scrolling through Twitter, finding a lot of fanart of Ethan and I.
"Y/n will you be in a video?" Ethan comes up to me with a camera.
"Sure, what are we doing?"
"A reading your comments"
"Okay"
We walk into the main room and sit down in the couches. Ethan sets everything up for the video. I tweet out.
'Doing a reading your comment with Ethan, give me your burning questions'
"Do you want me to tweet something out for your Twitter?" I ask Ethan as he's turning on the camera.
"Yeah"
'Doing a reading your comment with the amazing y/n, give us your questions'
Ethan sat down next to me and refreshed his twitter. Comment and questions started slowly coming in.
E-Ethan Y-y/n
E-What is up my cranky crew-
Y-you mean crazy boys
E-*laughing* ugh.. I hate that!
Y-*giggles*
E- Anyways I'm here with the one and only y/n.
Y- hi!
E- And today we are going to be doing a reading your comments from Twitter
Y- Can I go first!
E- sure
Y- okay, Who is your favorite singer or group? Um... {f/s}
E- not me!
Y- I like your singing too
E-okay least favorite YouTuber
E+y- Mark
Y- haha
E- haha, um actually probably myself, I'm a bit cringy
Y- A bit?
E- A lot
Y- yeah, a lot a lot
E- Next question!
Y- where did you hid the body?
E- y/n what did you do
Y- we'll.. ITS THE GOVERNMENT TRYING TO FIND ME! ILL NEVER TELL WHERE!
E-*laughs* Your crazy
Y- but you love me don't you *giggles*
E- *rolls eyes but blushes* of course
*time skip to end of video*
E- Fuck you twitter!
Y- Ethan, it's just a ship
E- Tythan will never be a thing!
Y- just end the video crazy
E- ok..... fuck, I forgot my outro
Y- you do it like 10 times a day
E- I know
Y- all I remember is love you all stay cranky
E- Bye guys!
-end of video-
Y/n p.o.v
"Your really just going to end the video off like that?" I ask standing up to get my water bottle. I throw his water bottle to him and sat down.
"Well I don't know how else to end and I think that's going to be funnier." He looked down to his phone scrolling though the other comments.
"Have you ever though of making a channel Y/n?" He put his phone down on his thigh and looked at me.
"I don't think I'd be any good, I don't even know what I would do." I look around the room "I mean I don't even have a channel name or stuff."
"Maybe after the holidays we can work on that, I mean you wanna do one right?"
"Kinda, I want to be able to do something other then edit and just sit there."
"Y/n without you we would never be able to make this deadline, also everyone loves you being in videos."
"Thanks Ethan, I'm going to go edit for Mark. I'll talk to ya later." I getting up and walking to the editing station.

A/n- Sah dudes and I finally updated! I know it might be a little slow but thanks for sticking with me. Anyways I'm having a bit of trouble coming up with good ideas so if you would like to 1) Give me an idea you can either comment or message me or 2) write a chapter, message me and I'll post it and give you full credit, I might edit it a little bit just to keep in line with what I have in plan for the story. But thanks for reading and I'll see ya later, deuces!