Chapter 2

Edited: Dec.13.18
^what I semi picture the house to look like. The front window is supposed to be a bay window. :)
Y/n P.o.V
"And.. We're here!" Tyler exclaims turning into a driveway. I look up from my phone to see a white painted house. The front lawn is very green and pretty. The house has a black iron-pole fence going around everything. The house looks very modern and like it costs a lot. From what I can see there is a pool in the backyard and a trampoline too. There is a big bay window in the front of the house, looking into what I guess is a living room.
"Ready?" Tyler asks , grabbing my bags from the seats behind me. 
"Of course!" I say , running up to the open front door.
I walk inside the  house and I'm greeted by a dog. I drop to the ground and start petting the dog. I love dogs so much! The dog gets up and runs over to Mark.
"Oh.. Y/n this is Chica, she's my dog." Mark says petting the dog.
She starts licking his hand and wagging her tail. Chica is so cute! I walk further into the house to see two other people. One is a girl with blond hair and the other is a girl with brown hair and glasses.
"Hi, I'm y/n. I'm Tyler's little sister." I say cheerful, they look nice
"Hi , I'm Amy and this is Kathryn. I'm Mark's girlfriend" The blond haired girl says. She seems lovely.
Tyler walks in with my suitcase and walks down a hall and into a room. I follow after him, this must be my room. I look around the room. A bed with white sheets and a white blanket sit against a wall right as you walk in. A white wood dresser and a white wood vanity with a mirror. There is a bay window with yellow cushions and pillows. The walls are painted a light blue. There are some boxes that I had shipped before I came so everything would be here when I moved in.  Tyler puts my suitcase down in front of the bed. I sit down and look around, I love this so much.
"Thank you" I say getting up to hug him. He hugs me back and then walks away. I stay in the room for a little, putting my clothes away. I wanna explore this house a little more.
{Time skip}
"Y/n! Will someone go get y/n for dinner." Someone yelled. I was lying down on my bed kinda asleep
I hear a knock on my door and footsteps come closer to me. The person shakes me very lightly. I wake up and look at them. They have blue hair , that is very fluffy. They look young, that must be Ethan! I sit up and look at him.
"Oh, hi. I'm Y/n, Tyler's little sister." I say cheerfully. He smiles at me, he has such a nice smile. He also has really nice eyes, green/hazelish. I always thought green eyes are the best.
I stand up and walk over to my desk and pull out a bag. Since I don't  know Ethan and he didn't really know I was coming I thought to get him a little gift. It was just a little  music box. It showed all the gears and stuff so I thought it was cool and the song was really nice to listen to. It was 'Tonight you belong to me'. I bring the bag over to him and he took it. He thanked me and went into his room to put it away.
"HURRY UP!" Mark shrieked from down stairs. I started walking down when I heard Tyler scream
"Y/N!!"
I sighed at the scream.
"I'm Coming! Calm the fuck down!" I yells back.
Ethan's  P.o.V
I took the little bag back to my room. She was really pretty. I opened the bag to see a bunch of gears and stuff. It was a music box. I twisted the handle and the music started playing. It was 'Tonight you belong to me'. I put the music box on my desk. I thought about Y/n for a moment. Her long wavy brown hair , her light grey eyes , her giggle. She's kinda hot ..
thanks for reading! Please comment , vote , and share. Xx