Chapter 18

Please vote, comment, and share :)
Y/n p.o.v
I open my eyes to see the tv screen turned off and a white blanket over my body. I turn my head to see Ethan lying on the other part of the couch, probably by Tyler's request. I sit up and don't see anyone else down here. I know that brianna's sleeping in the guest room until New Years. Mark probably went to sleep in his old room and Tyler is probably either on the couch upstairs or in Mark's brothers old room. I throw the blanket off me and go to where Ethan is sleeping. He is sleeping on his back with his arms around his chest, as if he is holding something.
"Ethan" I whisper, kneeling down to his level on the couch.
"Yeah?" He says, clearly tired.
"Wake up!" I say, shaking him.
He opens his eyes to see me. He smiles and grabs my wrist to stop me from shaking him. I try to pull my wrist out of his grasp but he's strong, probably from being a gymnast.
"Please!!" I say, pulling back"May always makes pancakes when I sleep over here and I want food!!"
"Okay" he says, getting up off the couch and letting go out my wrist.
I start to run away from him,but he grabs my waist and pulls me close to his chest. He is taller then me by a good couple of inches. I look up at his eyes and he smiles.
"Yes?" I ask, smiling back at him.
"So that date, wanna go to dinner tonight?" He asks, looking down into my eyes.
"I'd love to" I say, smiling a lot bigger.
"Okay, we can leave at 6. Nothing too fancy, but still nice" he says, letting me go and walking away.
He walks up the stairs and I grab my phone off the couch to call Amy and Kathryn. They are both at Kathryn's hotel because Amy fell asleep there.
*call*
A:Hey y/n, how are you feeling?
Y: I'm good, I'm feeling a lot better. Is Kathryn in the room?
A: yeah, why?
Y: can you put me on speaker, I need to talk to both of you
A: Yeah sure. You're on
Y: Hi!
K: Hi y/n
A: so, what do you need?
Y: okay, Ethan just asked me on a date, like an actual date!
K:Congrats
A: finally! Mark owns me $20
Y: you guys made a bet? Hahaha
A: yeah , I said you'd go on a date before New Years, Mark said after.
Y: Anyways, I need help to get ready. Can I come over at 3? The dates at 6.
K: yeah sure, come here.
A: I'll pick you up there because I need new clothes and I want to see mark.
Y:okay, I gotta go, see you later!
A+K: Bye!!
*call ends*
I lock my phone and run up the stairs. I walk into the kitchen to see Mark and Ethan sitting at the island table eating pancakes.
"You're right, these pancakes are really good." Ethan says, looking over to me.
"I'm always right" I say, walking to over him and stealing his fork and taking a piece of his pancake.
"Hey!" He yells, taking the fork back "this is mine!"
I smile and walk over to the stove where May is making pancakes. I sit up on the counter and look at her smiling. Not saying anything, just smiling.
"Y/n honey, you're being a bit creepy" she says, looking at me.
"Sorry" I say laughing.
I look back at the boys and the tv in front of them. They are watching some day time talk show, probably Maury or something.
Mark gets up out of his chair and puts his plate in the washer. I look at him confused.
"Amy is coming over for a little. I'm gonna go shower" he says, walking up the stairs.
May hands me a plate with a couple pancakes. I get off the counter and walk to the table. I sit down next to Ethan and look at him. He's finished eating and is now looking at his phone, probably on twitter. I take his fork and use it as my own because I can't be bothered to get a fork.
"Hey that's my fork" he says, looking over to me.
"Yeah and you're not using it anymore" I say, sticking my tongue out towards him.
I start eating my pancakes. They are so good. Mark's pancakes are good and all, but they can't compare to his moms.
"Tell Mark I will be home in a couple hours. I have to go food shopping and I'm finishing up some Christmas shopping" May says, walking out the door.
"Well then, guess we are alone" Ethan says, looking at me.
I look at him and smile"besides Mark and Tyler, but yeah."
I finish my pancakes and take both of our plates and put them in the washer.
I go down stairs and Ethan follows behind me.
"Wanna play Mario Kart?" I ask, setting up the Wii.
"Sure" he says , sitting in the couch and grabbing a blanket.
I throw him a remote and sit down next to him.
*time skip*
We play a lot of rounds, and by a lot I mean the whole game. I ended up winning most of all the games, including the last round. By the time we finished all the rounds, Tyler woke up, Mark got out of the shower, and Amy and Kathryn came over. Marks mom was still out though. Everyone was downstairs watching us play, they also placed bets. Amy bet $20 dollars on me, Mark on Ethan ,Tyler didn't bet anything because he thought either of us could win, and Kathryn didn't either, but she thought I'd win.
"Yes! I win $20!" Amy cheers, hugging me for winning.
"Haha, you lost Ethan" I say, hugging Amy back.
"Yeah yeah, I lost $20" Mark say, taking out his wallet.
"Actually, you lost $40" I say, getting up to the turn off the game."
"What do you mean?" Tyler asks, looking up from his phone.
"Yeah, we bet $20" Mark says confused.
"Amy told me about your bet. You lost Bitch" I say laughing, walking to the fridge to get waters.
"How did I lose!" Mark yells, getting more confused.
"New Years is next week" I say, throwing him a bottle winking.
"What..." he says thinking," Oh My God! Really! When!" He says finally connecting the dots.
"Tonight" I say, throwing a water bottle to everyone else.
"Wow"Mark says, getting out $40"here then"
My phone dings with a notification. I look down to see a message from Ethan.
*message starts*
Fuckboi🦋: what bet?
You: Mark and Amy made a bet about when we'd go on a date. Amy bet before New Years. Mark bet after.
Fuckboi🦋: oh. When are you gonna tell Tyler?
You: Later. I know he wants to go to lunch just us two soon, so I'll do it then.
Fuckboi🦋: Okay.
*message ends*
I see everyone looking at Ethan and I. I smile at them and text the girls.
*message*
💫GIRLS💫
You: hey, don't say anything about the date to Ty. I'm gonna tell him soon.
Blondie🌻:Okay
Kit-kat☮️: Don't worry. Do you guys wanna leave now? That way we have a couple hours.
Blondie🌻: yeah
You: sure
*message end*
*message start*
You: hey, don't tell Ty about the date.
LA boy🌅: Don't worry, but when are you gonna tell him?
You: at a lunch, probably tomorrow ..
LA boy🌅: okay
You: do you think you can take him out or something so he doesn't see Ethan gone?
LA boy🌅: sure
You: thank you 💕
*message end*
"Okay girls, wanna go now?" Amy says standing up.
"Yeah" Kathryn says, grabbing her jacket off the hook.
"Why are you guys leaving?" Tyler asks, locking his phone.
"We are gonna have a little girls night. Movies, snack, make overs." I say, laughing grabbing my coat.
"Okay. Bye girls" Mark says, giving us a hug.
We hug everyone bye and head out the door.
"You ready y/n?" Kathryn asks, unlocking the car.
"Yeah, I'm really excited" I say, getting in the back seat of the car.
"Off we go!"
Thank you for reading! xx