Chapter 9

Ethan's P.o.V

I wake up to the sound of mark screaming. I look over to my phone to check the time. 5:04AM. Why is he yelling at this time?

"Wake up!" Mark yells again.

i stand up and realize that were going to Cincinnati today! Which also means I'm going to tell y/n how I feel. i walk over to my dresser and put on some sweatpants and a blue shirt. the flight is 4 hours long and i don't want to sit next to someone bad.

"y/n hurry up!" Mark yells, running down the stairs.

I walk over to y/n's room to see her still sleeping with no bags in her room. she must have brought them down last night. i walk over to her bed and shake her.

"y/n, hey wake up. We're getting ready to leave soon."

"It's too early" I sigh and check the time again, 5:26. the flight leaves at 7.

"is all of your stuff down stairs?"

"yeah"

I take the blanket off of y/n and pick her up. she wraps her arms and legs around me and puts her head on my shoulder. i grab her phone and charger and go down stairs. i see mark making pancakes. Amy looks at me and smiles, i roll my eyes and sit down on the couch with y/n. Amy looks at me and mouths -Is she okay?- i nod.

"she didn't want to get up so i just carried her down." I say sitting back into the couch.

Amy turns to mark and starts a conversation about the plane ride.

"Who's ready for 4 hours on a plane" Kathryn says sarcastically walking down the stairs. she notices y/n and i and gets her phone out.

"this is twitter material." she takes a couple of pictures before walking walking over to Amy and Mark. y/n shifts a little and starts to walk up.

"Has anyone seen y/n?" Tyler asks walking down the hallways.

"She's on the couch with Ethan" marks yells making y/n move more.

"stop yelling" i say back, kinda loud.

"why" mark asks looking over  to us "oh, she's still asleep, sorry" he saying turning back to the pancakes. Tyler comes to the living room with all of his stuff.

"wait where's y/n?" Tyler asks looking around.

"next to Ethan" Mark says plating the last of the pancakes.

"Well, really on top of Ethan" Kathryn says giggling

"why?" Tyler asks sitting down at the table.

"y/n didn't want to get up so i thought to just carry her down. she still hasn't woken up" i explain trying to get y/n up.

"y/n foods done" marks says.

"what?" y/n says opening her eyes.

i look at her pretty green eyes and they're blood shot and red.

"are you okay?' i whisper to her as she stands up.

she notices everyone looking around her and starts to run upstairs.

"i-i have to use the bathroom" she says running as fast as she can

"is she okay?" Amy asks looking at me

"I'll go check on her" i say standing up and walking to the bathroom. i here water running and a wrapper.

"y/n are you okay?"

"I'm fine Ethan"

"y/n i saw your eyes, let me in"

"I'm fine Ethan"

"Y?n I'm worried"

"I-i'm not fine."

"Im coming in."

I walk into the bathroom and see y/n on the on the floor. i sit down next to her.

"what happened?" i ask looking at her.

"The comments on the picture mark took." she looks down to the ground and starts sobbing.

"Ethan.. i'm sorry" Y/n says in between tears.

"It's okay y/n" i say pulling her closer to me.

she continues crying and i start to feel bad.

"Don't cry y/n. Also don't worry what people say about you y/n" I say standing up.

"what if what they say is true?" y/n asks looking up at me.

"but its not true, y/n we may not have known each other long but i like you.

y/n gets up from the floor and standing in front of me. I reach out to her but she jumps to the door.

"I- I, what? You-" she says, stuttering to no end.

"Y/n say something," I say.

she takes my hand and we walk to her room. i sit down on her bed while she stands in-front of me.

"Ethan, don't say anything about this" she says sitting down next to me. "Don't say anything to Tyler.. at all. Please, you can't"

"when we get to Ohio, will you go on a date with me?" i ask.

"What?" She says, looking at me.
"When we get to Ohio," I say, looking into her eyes."will you go on a date with me?"

She doesn't say anything for a few seconds. She seems like she's thinking, a little too much.

"Yeah"