You liiike me

written by : blogforthesoul

harry hook x evie

Evie was fuming over the imagine in front of her eyes. She glared coldly at the girl with fiery hair that was hovering on top of  him .
The bluenette girl didn't enjoy at all the show Harry and Mad Hatter's daughter were putting in front of everyone that was around the docks, because Evie was pretty sure that every pair of eyes already saw them.
It wasn't the first time this happened - the last week, every time Evie came to meet Harry, for their usual sword training she found him making out with a new girl every time.
She started tapping on the wood, growing impatient, " Harold, I don't have all day!" she yelled after him.
Harry was aware of her anger, it was visible all over her face; jealousy made her look red. The pirate was also doing that on purpose.
The last week, durning one of their sword training sessions, Harry made a remark about how they spent so much time together ,  " It's like we're dating , lass, "  he said, comment which made Evie frustrated.
She kept saying that it was because " she'd never date a pirate " but Harry knew better , he was one of the few persons that truly knew Evie at all.
" Sorry, dearie, " Harry said to the girl he had been kissing , " Gotta go, "
Evie poked his arm, once he arrived in front of her, annoyed, " Don't make me wait again, Hook, or you'll truly lose your hand ! "
The boy laughed, " What? Woke up on the bad side of the bed this morning , princess ?"
" You're insinuating that I look ugly today?"
" You could never look ugly, lass,"
Evie grinned, " Damn right , I'm fabulous. "
Harry smirked , brushing pass her , going to the shore. Evie moved quickly, so she was beside him, neither of them said any thing, until they finally arrived at their place : on the shore, between two giant rocks - that was their place, hidden from the eyes of the others.
Harry went for the swords he hid under a brush, letting Evie to take off her jacket, not wanting to ruin it.
Returning with the swords in his arms , Harry tossed one at Evie whom caught it gracefully this time, unlike before.
" Ye ready, love?"
" To kick your ass? Always ! "
-
Ten times. Evie won for ten times out of fifteen, she was getting better at this. Now, she could say she was both beautiful and deadly, because , thanks to Harry, she knew how to knock a person out in less than five seconds.
" Aye, I'm never saying this, but ye are improving, Evie; ye're almost as good as me, " Harry chuckle, showing off his smirk.
" What is this? Harry Hook saying a nice thing about me ? Wow-" Evie joked, put one hand over her heart to look more dramatically, " Just wow , I think it is a record.
Harry rolled his eyes playfully, "Ye know , Evie, today you did something worth of a record too, "
" Huh? "
Harry moved closer to her, lifting her chin with one of his hands, making her look straight into his blue ocean eyes,  " You're jealous, " he mocked her.
Evie's eyes widened, but she quickly recomposed her position, moving a step behind, " I don't get jealous, Hook, " she spat.
" Oh really? " he grinned, grabbing her wrist, " A few hours ago you were full of rage when you saw me kissing that girl, don't think I didn't notice, "
Evie gasped, " You couldn't have known , only if-" she paused, finally putting all pieces together, " You did it on purpose ! To just make me mad ! Harry !"
Harry laughed, moving both of his hands on her waist, bringing her body closer to his, " Why would you be mad if you didn't like me ?"
"Harry-"
The pirate moved his face closer to Evie's, now the girl feeling his warm breathe on her lips, " Admit it, love, " he whispered , " you like me, " Harry's lips were hovering over hers, by instinct she put her hands around his neck and pulled him in, her lips crashing into his, making Harry smirk into the kiss.
After they've pulled apart, Harry sang " You liiike me, liiike me, "
" Shut up, Harold. "