don't be mad

written by : daughterofgaston

I sat in my room getting ready for my weekly tea party with my stuffed bear, Bearington, kind of dancing towards the kitchen when I heard the timer go off so I could get the cookies from the oven, jumping when the front door burst open, my boyfriend Harry coming into the room. "Man, I have had the worst day, [Y/N]," He said, huffing as he went over to me and hugging me from behind so tightly I could hardly breathe, resting his chin on top of my own even though he had to hunch over to do so.

"Harry, you know I don't like when you use my head as a headrest, " I said, rolling my eyes and trying to push him off, but since he was so much bigger than me, not to mention stronger than me, it was near impossible if he didn't want to. "But what happened?" Today happened to be Harry's first day of working at some store in the nearby mall, something I knew would likely not end well.

As Harry went on about his day and how his managers were assholes and how he almost punched one customer for saying something bad about the Isle of the Lost, I just continued thinking about how my tea was getting cold. I didn't mean to, I've always tried to be a good boyfriend to Harry, but he knew how I valued my tea time.

"[Y/N], are you even listening to me?" Harry said, raising an eyebrow as he looked at me and reaching over to brush his hands through my shoulder length, shaggy hair.

"Yes, oh yes, it's just my tea is getting cold," I explained as I looked at him, frowning when he laughed.

"Oh right, it's your 'tea day'. I forgot. What is it with you and tea anyways? That's why you're so short," Harry said, smirking as he started to walk towards me, pinning me to a wall, and I huffed.

"Harry! Stop, my tea is getting cold! And tea is amazing, especially the kind I make. You should try it, please? And stop that, I'm not that short!" I said, crossing my arms after pushing him away from me.

"Please, you're the size of a child. And tea is not amazing, tea is gross," Harry said, getting an evil glint in his eyes and picking me up and tossing me over his shoulder, which made me yell in surprise and start to struggle.

"Harry put me down! Right now!" I yelled as I hit his back, but it was obvious my hits were doing about as much good as a fly hitting him. Which meant they didn't bother him one bit. "Harry please put me down!" I yelled, although that just made Harry laugh even harder and keep me in his grip. "Come on, I'm the son of the Mad Hatter, you know how we value our tea time in this house, Harry!"

"I know it, that doesn't mean I understand or agree. And that doesn't explain why you're so tiny. I still think it's all the tea you drink."

"Well, all you drink is..." I started to argue, trailing off when I realized all Harry drank was water, which made my argument invalid since that was the best thing you could drink.

Harry smirked and started walking, keeping me over his shoulder. "Exactly. I only drink water. Which is why I'm always so hydrated. And you don't drink any water. Which is why you're always in some sort of pain or mood or something," He said, and I huffed.

"I just want my tea," I muttered.

"I know you do. You'll get your tea," He laughed, swatting me on the butt and then heading into my room, stopping when I told him to wait, giving a groan. "Whaaaaaaat?" He said, extending the word longer than normal.

"My cookies. They're in the kitchen," I told him when he sat me down so he could talk to me and not my butt, and I glared at him when he rolled his eyes. "You cannot have tea without cookies! It's simply not done! That would be like...uh..." I thought for a moment. "You and your hook!"

"Or you and your step ladder?" He quipped back, laughing when I hit him on the chest and walked past him, grumbling.

"At least I don't hit my head on doorways," I mumbled to myself as I grabbed my cookie tray, and Harry laughed and came over to me, hugging me from behind.

"[Y/N/], babe, trust me...I don't want you any taller than you are right now. If you were any taller, you wouldn't be you. Don't be mad," He said with a throaty chuckle, kissing my head and laying his head on mine. "Do you want me to join you for tea?" He asked, chuckling some, which made me smile.

"Will you drink it?"

"Fuck no."

Figured. Oh well. It's the thought that counts.

a/n : also because snapchat is so very annoying it deleted my account so i had to make a new one so make sure too add my snapchat ;-)   snapchat: aliens-exist     also comment your usernames and ill make sure to add you back 

mills  :)