you don't have to change

written by : descendantsshh2

Summary:You are the sister of King Ben and you have developed a crush on Harry Hook. You try so hard to become a Villain and ask the 4 VK to help you.

Harry's POV
"I'm too dangerous for you lass" I spoke to Y/N we had been partnered up in chemistry class together "I can basically read your mind Y/N you don't deserve me you deserve good and I'm evil." "I don't play by the rules Harry I know what evil is and I can be that for you." Y/N flirted back attempting to be bad. I laughed as I smirked up at her "Y/N deary you have no idea what evil is."
She's suppose to marry royalty no matter what I cannot let her find out that I have been in love with her since the day I laid my eyes on her. She deserves good not evil.

Y/N PovIt is true what they say about love it truly is blind

Y/N Pov
It is true what they say about love it truly is blind. Love comes in many ways, shapes, sizes, and even colors. You had a perfect example of that when your brother, King Ben of Auradon, was rescued by his girlfriend, Mal of the Isle. You loved all the VK that were now in Auradon. They were all your friends Carlos Jay and Evie each playing a very important part in your life as well as your brothers.
It had been 2 months since your brothers rescue and brand new VKs came to the Isle which made you very happy to meet new kids. However the minute you saw the red leather jacket in chemistry class and stared into those ocean eyes you knew that Harry Hook was going to ruin your life to pieces. He did. You stared and watched his every move when he got to Auradon. He was flirty guy and never settled with one girl. He was exactly like Jay before he settled down with Lonnie.
After seeing Harry basically sucking faces with Audrey across the hall you had enough as you stormed into Mal and Evie's room. "He's an unbelievable piece of bait! Why can't he just take a chance with me!" you ranted crashing onto Mal's bed face down into the pillow. "Wow looks like someone has trouble getting Mr. Hook to notice them" chuckled Evie "When are you gonna give up Y/N you heard Harry that one time, he's evil your good it will never work." spoke Mal who was now sat next to you. You sat up "Ben is good and you were evil and that worked just fine." you frowned as Evie chuckled "She has a point Mal." "Yea but Ben was a gentleman and didn't use me for one day like Harry does. Y/N you deserve better you don't deserve to be treated like an object." Mal shot back. You sighed and looked at Mal. You knew she was right you had to realize that Harry was only going to use you for day, but for some odd reason you wanted to be used. It was like something inside you was telling you to keep trying and that is when you came up with one crazy idea. "Teach me how to be bad."

You, Mal, and Evie all knew this was not going to be a good idea but they agreed to teach you how to be bad. They mainly did it to get you to shut your clam but you were still pleased with it. 'I mean how hard can it be' you thought. If they could teach Ben then they could teach you too. Evie had just finish dressing you in black leather skinny ankle jeans along with some black ankle high heeled boots. She finished off with a black leather jacket and a white lace shirt underneath slightly exposing your skin which made you feel a little uncomfortable. "You look bad" growled Evie jokingly as she finished curling your H/C hair she carefully took your yellow ribbon out and replaced it with a white one. Mal on the other hand was teaching you evil slangs as well as the body language. For girl evil was being flirty such as leaning back, winking, smirking, and walking as if the ground was a runway. Evie applied some lip gloss to your lips as she handed you the mirror "So what do you think?" You didn't even recognize yourself. This wasn't you but you really wanted Harry to like you. "Are you okay Y/N because we can stop all this if you-" "NO" you cut Mal off "I love it thank you for helping me guys" you faked smiled and hugged Mal and Evie "Well go get him and we'll be right here if you need anything" Evie encouraged you. "Please don't tell Ben" you giggled and turned towards the door walking out to find Harry.

"Woah is that Y/N" you heard Gil from a far which made you smile slightly. You were currently with Carlos and Jay explaining to them why you were dressed like a character from Grease. "So what your telling me is you want Harry to notice you so you had a whole makeover instead of being yourself" stated Carlos "Well when you put it like that it sounds bad but yes" you sigh "Common Y/N you know that if Harry really likes you he would like you for you and not those ridiculously tight pants" pointed out Jay. Your pants were tight in fact all the leather was tight. "Quick Y/N here comes Harry" whispered Jay. Before you can say anything you heard that thick accent ring through your ears.
"Well well well dear I underestimated you" spoke Harry circling around you looking and you up and down "You are quite the bad girl" he smirked. Jay stood up in front of him "If you touch Y/N in any way she doesn't wanna be touched you'll be dealing with me, Carlos, and Ben" stared Jay at Harry. Harry smirked "Don't worry pal" You loved that Jay was very protective over you and smiled at him and touched his shoulder "I'll be fine I promise and I'll call you if anything bad happens" Jay and Carlos both gave you a warm smile and left.
You faced Harry leaning back popping a stick of gum in your mouth you smirked at him feeling the bad side of you come out. Good thing Mal gave you tips. "What's up Harry what do u want from little Ol' good girl" you winked. Harry was taken aback from you words and action. You swore his jaw almost hit the floor when you winked. He smirked taking a deep breathe "Meet me at the pond at 6:00 love" he stared down at your wardrobe. "And what if I don't show up Mr.Hook" "Of trust me lass you will" He winked at you which made you melt as you watched him walk away.

It was 7:30 and you've been waiting for Harry for about an hour and thirty minutes. You skipped dinner with Ben and your parents so you were starving. You were still in your Villain clothes from earlier and you had set up a picnic for you and Harry. You knew Villains didn't do this but you also knew you couldn't keep the act much longer. You gave up and faced the fact that Harry was not gonna show up and you started to pack things up. You felt so stupid even trying that tears welled up in your eyes as you stared at the reflection in the water. You cried "Look how ridiculous I look." you slapped the water in front of you "I'm not bad I'm good and I'm an idiot for even thinking I had a chance with Harry Hook."
"Y/N"
You quickly stood up wiping your eyes. There in front of you stood thee Harry Hook in a burgundy suit and with black tie. White shirt tucked in with no leather or HIS HOOK! The hook was replaced with flowers "Harry..how much of that did u hear?" you asked panicked. Harry chuckled "All of it love and-" he moved closer to you and handed you the flowers "I'm sorry I'm late I had to convince Evie into making me a suit just for you" You blushed taking the flowers placing them on the picnic blanket. You looked at him confused "A suit? Wheres your leather? Your pirate hat? and most importantly your Hook?" you asked "I thought you'd like me better if I were good rather than bad." he confessed. You kissed his cheek and smiled as you spotted his hook hanging to the back of his pants pocket. You gently grabbed it and placed it in his right hand. "I like you just the way you are Hook." He smiled as he pulled out a yellow ribbon. It was the same yellow ribbon you wore as a headband everyday. He carefully took your white ribbon off and tied the yellow one in place. "I like you for who you are love. You don't have to change." Harry said leaning in slowly. You followed his actions when you locked lips with his. The kiss was long and passionate. You two pulled away and touched foreheads smiling at each other. Harry laughed "Now love lets not let this picnic go to waste. I'm starving."