PART 1: And it begins WHEN PASSION IGNITES.....

It's the unexpected that changes our life. The best relationships are the ones you didn't expect to be in, the ones you never saw coming.

 The best relationships are the ones you didn't expect to be in, the ones you never saw coming

And it begins WHEN PASSION IGNITES

"Shruti tomorrow I'm going to my home." Priya said. "I'm leaving Mumbai early in the morning so please inform Kabir Sir about my leave." She sniffled lightly as she had silently cried in the bathroom half an hour ago.

"Ofcourse Priya, don't worry I will inform him. But why are you going all of a sudden? Any problem!" Shruti asked her in concern as she felt something freakish since Priya returned from her work.

"Not really, nothing serious Shruti. Everything is fine there. Don't worry." Giving her books to Shruti she managed to put a smile on her face "And please submit my assignment too."

"Okay Priya I will submit it. But clarify me one thing, if it's not a big issue then why are you looking so tensed?"

"Me!! Looking tensed? No Shruthi, you are thinking too much. Let's sleep now, its getting late....." Priya tried to ignore that legit situation.

"I know you very well Priya" Shruti smirked.

"Please don't try to act as if everything is normal. Just look at your face now. Go.. stare at yourself Priya! It tells you how much distressed you are."

Priya stopped packing her bag momenatrily and stares at her.

"You are a very brave girl Priya. You have suffered a lot, took all the responsibilities of your family and even sacrificing your own happiness for them." Shruti tried to convey her something, but fell short.

"Please try to be little selfish Priya. Think about your future, your happiness, your likes." She sighed "If there is any problem you can share with me anytime."

Priya understood her concern very well, "Shruti yar, I'm happy in my life. And you're such a good friend, the only one with whom I can share my feelings, so if there's anything I will definitely share with you. Now sleep it's already 12" she smiles at her.

Those are the only words Priya could form in that perturbed state to stop her worried friend.

"Okay Priya, Good night. But think about what I said" She tipped her head sideways and considered Priya's professed calm stare.

And Priya took a deep breath trying to slow down all the thoughts swirling around in her head. She was having a hard time keeping it together.

But she had no choice left other than facing it. A bonafide truth!

********

SHARMA HOUSE

Priya reaches Sharma residence at break of the day. All the way to home she was just thinking on how to convince her father from her outlook. But she had no idea of what she can do to convince him if he refuse.