PART 24: A PROBLEM ON ITS WAY🌪

A PROBLEM ON IT'S WAY

This has gotta be some kind of mad love, yes it is. He hugs her from behind and kissed her nape, inhaling her fragrance. She is truly a heaven.

She shivered with his touches. He always succeed in working up on her.

Why are you avoiding me since you woke up? He asked her nuzzling her neck.

"Me? When? No Mr.Kapoor. I'm not avoiding you" she struggles to get out of his hold.

Ram: Really?? but I feel you different.

He turned her to face him. She blushed.

She looked away from his darting gaze "No Mr.Kapoor, nothing like that."

"Oh!! then why are you behaving as if we did something wrong," he asked pressing her more to him.

She looks at him and bites her lower lip as he continued kneading her ass softly. She tried to come out his grip. But he held her firmly against him and demanded her to speak up.

"I think we shouldn't have done that in hall. I think it's not right, I mean...I don't know what to say" she spoke stealing glances from him.

Ram understood what she was referring to, he sat on the bed and pulled her on to his lap.

She was very shy, she was not ready to open up so much, even though nothing left between them to hide.

He asked her again "What do you mean? Tell me clearly Priya" carresing her smooth long hairless legs he continued to kiss her neck.

She was biting her lips to suppress his ongoing effect on her "I mean, we shouldn't have made love in the hall like that"

He stopped kissing her and straddled her across his hip. She was shocked by his sudden move, it was really an awkward position for her as she didn't have anything on her except a thin t-shirt.

She just wanted to break their intimacy but she was even more shocked when he opened his pants zipper.

Oh God!! What's happening? No!! not an another session, she prayed as she wants to go downstairs soon because before Bansikaka come to home she wanted to clean the mess they had created down in the hall.

She tried to get up from him but he was too fast to catch her and made her sit again straddling across him.

That's a damn situation, now she can feel him and that was very close intimacy. She closed her eyes as he brought her more closer to him.