PART 30: TEMPTATION 💙

TEMPTATION

TEMPTATION

Nothing annoys in this world than a stubborn wife. Billionaire RamKapoor can get anything done in seconds and it doesn't excludes his marriage too but managing his stubborn wife is one hell bent task.

She is a great tease and a wonderful woman. What he loves about her is her attitude, she doesn't give up so easily and at times it's the same thing which challenges him.

He was behind her throughout their lunch session but she didn't give any heed to his pleadings.

His photoshoot went according to her wishes. He was sulking all along to stay alone in Kapoor Mansion.

He tried to please her by his cute antics locking her again in cabin. But she know how to play with him very well.

Ram: Priya you cant leave your husband like this. He pouts.

Priya: I have a good reason and you have a very good option Mr.Kapoor.

Ram: God!!! Why you want to be so stubborn lady!! You respond to everyone's problem but when it comes to your husband you are always a stone cold & unwavering.

She smiles at his irritation.

Priya: But I guess I doesn't love anyone like the way I love you. And you know very well what's your place in my life and heart.

The lady was absolutely right.

Pinning her to the wall he said..." Please Priya Listen. I need time, it's not so easy for me. And I can't stay apart from you, it makes me so restless as if I'm missing the most vital."

Caressing his face with her fingers "I can understand Mr.Kapoor but I'm your wife, I have shared everything with you, my thoughts, my soul, my body, everything and it was easy for me because I love you, more than that I trust you and I'm expecting the same. Is it wrong?"

He sighs. She always knot him with her love but this matter is something different. He really need time before telling her everything.

She was trying to understand what he is thinking by studying his expressions.

He saw her "Please give me some time Priya."

She smiles at him saying "Take your time Mr.Kapoor"

He was happy and hugs her "Really!!! Thank you so much Priya. Then come let's go to home. I will cancel all my meetings." he said kissing her neck.