PART 33: HER BILLIONAIRE HUSBAND💘

HER BILLIONAIRE HUSBAND

Their breakfast session went with his pleadings but she didn't give any heed.

Ram: You are so rude with me Priya!!

Priya rolled her eyes and said 'Me? Rude?Very smart Mr.Kapoor so let me be rude. I'm not going return tonight. If I stay with you I know it's impossible to clear my exams this year."

Ram pouts. She rolls her eyes. God!! he hates that.

Priya: Mr. Kapoor drop me near the hostel. I need to take my books and then I will go to college by myself in my scooty.

Ram: But why in two wheeler? I will drop you. I don't have problem in waiting.

Priya: Thanks, but I can manage.

This time he rolls his eyes but she didn't react. He felt so frustrated with her stubbornness.

Finishing their food with their cute fightings they heads towards the city.

Dropping her to the hostel he went to Kapoor Mansion. It was still 8.30 and her classes ends at 11. He know somewhere what she said is right because he can't keep his hands off her when she is around but still he can't live without her.

He blushed with the thoughts of their last night. He had pampered her thoroughly, it's after many days he gave her bath and still he can remember how she withered with each touches and how she was embarrassed. She is a beautiful lady.

But she is stubborn sometimes. She went in her scooter rather than with him. He hates it when she deny him. Suddenly something strikes his evil mind... Yes he got an idea.

He thought "So Mrs.Priya Ramkapoor welcome back to Kapoor Mansion" and he grinned devilishly.

SBS COLLEGE

She enters the class, still time was there for her lectures to start. Shruti waved at her seeing her, Priya went there and sit beside her.

Shruti: So madam I heard you were not there in hostel since 2days?

Priya blushes: Ha I was with Mr.Kapoor, she whispered.

Shruti: I know you were there with your Mr.Kapoor afterall your glow says all hidden stories.

Priya blushing "Hey comeon Shruti, nothing like that"

Shruti teasing her: I wonder is this the same Priya Sharma who was running away from marriage.

Priya: Why? What happened?