PART 38: MISHAP 💔

PS:🍅🍅👡👡 are welcomed, no eggs because I'm a vegetarian😹😹 read at your own risk *runs

MISHAP

FLASHBACK continues

She came out of his embrace and wipes his tears.
She don't know why he reacts like this when it comes to her; either he becomes too emotional or too possessive, two ends in his spectrum of love.

He cups her face and says, "when I first saw you with Devaki Ma I felt some kind of attraction towards you but after 3 months it turned out to be love by knowing you more. In this 4yrs I have worshipped you. Trust me nothing matters me more than your presence in my life. Thank you so much Priya."

Priya caressing his cheeks: You are my world, my life. I should thank you for making me a part of your life and it's means a lot for me. There shouldn't be words like thanks or welcome in our relationship Mr.Kapoor.

Ram: I love you so much Priya.

She smiles at him and her eyes perfectly conveys how much she loves him.

Looking into his eyes she said, Can I ask you something?

He nodded in agreement.

"I know that old age home in which Devaki aunty was there belongs to Kapoor foundation but how do you know her? Is there anything between you and her which this world doesn't know? I haven't seen you there anytime" She asked her as he mentioned about Devaki again; hoping atleast he will tell her something this time.

He downcasted his eyes, "Please Priya let's not talk about that now." saying he hugged her again.

But this time she felt his hug turned out to be very possessive as if he doesn't want to leave her.
In this one month she has understood few of his feelings very well.

Priya: I have accepted you in all the sense, atleast now share what's happening with you because I feel you very different and sometimes you behave as if you are guilty of something. I trust you completely Mr.Kapoor but tell me what's the matter?

He broke the hug and saw her, feeling utterly empty. He didn't know what he was supposed to say to her.

Priya: Silence is not always an answer Mr.Kapoor. Sometimes it makes things worse so please tell me why you don't want to share that part of your life? I can't see you like this. Sometimes when you make love to me I feel pure love but sometimes I feel different emotions of yours which I'm not understanding.

Ram didn't say anything but he just bent his down.

Priya: Don't do that Mr.Kapoor. Look at me.