PART 43: TALE OF THE BOOKS📚

The way you look at me, the way you touch me, the way you tease me drives me crazy.
I can't stop thinking about you. When I look into your eyes, I feel euphoria. But when you kiss me, I taste the paradise. Yes I've always.

TALE OF THE BOOKS

TALE OF THE BOOKS

She saw that once again. Holy crap!!! That was Neha's books. Did he just saw that!! Oh my! She rushes towards him and quickly snatches those books. Praying he has not seen that clearly.

But the damaged had already happened.

She observed him keenly to read his expressions.

"GOSH!!! I can't believe. Did you really read such things" he asks her in dismay covering his mouth with his palm being stupefied.

OH SHIT!! She mumbles closing her eyes.

And before he could approach her further she sprint inside the changing room to dump those books in her cupboard cursing Neha and her own fate in frustration.

All the time only thing which was running in her mind is how she will face him after this. "JESUS! What he will be thinking now. Oh Neha why you always end up doing something crazy like this!" she muttered hiding those books somewhere in the corner of her wardrobe.

As she turns to leave, her way was blocked. He was standing there with his trademark lopsided smile.

God! That smile...she know he is certainly upto something. She got some different vibes. Yes, to be precise that was a TITILLATING vibe!

And she quickly looks away from him as he tried to make an eye contact with her.

As he steps forward she got crushed between him and the cupboard behind. When she was successfully pinned against the cupboard he came more close to her admiring his wife's super cute, sexy, timid crimson state.

His lady is a bundle of allurement. These small antics she do! Gosh!! She is truly an embodiment of sensuality for him.

Her heart was thudding against her chestwall in anticipation of what going to happen next.

And he was taking his own sweet time admiring his innocent wife. 'Innocent' yes she will always be a heaven of innocence, though she is trying to be little bold he know about her very well. But this time he really wants to test the level of her boldness after what he saw.

Smiling at her he tucked her hair behind her ears and massaged her earlobe gently. These things making her nervous even more. She tried to step away but she was helpless as he had blocked all the ways effectively.

He bent forward and kissed her earlobe. His touch sent fire through her and she shivered at the sensation.

"I still can't believe that you read such things!" he whispers softly.