PART 21: ENDEARMENT 💖

ENDEARMENT

ENDEARMENT

She is a woman who thought her life has lost all the colors.

She is a woman who kept always a smile adorned in her face but her heart was filled with complete dark memories.

She is a woman who sacrificed all her happiness for the sake of others.

She is a woman who never had any dreams for herself and buried everything in her dark past.

She is the same woman who had determined she will never marry in her life.

But everything changed in the way she never imagined. He came to her life in an unexpected way.

He disturbed her routine, her way of living, controlled her thoughts, completely possessed her soul but it's the best thing happened to her.

She complained about him a lot initially and had few crazy conditions too. But now she gave her every dream, thought, content and love to him.

She gave that every damn rights to him and to the extent that now he knows her more than what she knows about herself.

She was still uncertain of the things which are buried in him, which are yet to be out but she was sure that he is quite intimidating. It's so ironically beautiful.

Now being entwined in each other's arms both were thinking of what happened in last few days.

Both were exhausted due to their process of questing their love in the finest glory. She was still trying to steady her breathing due to the effect of the last make out,that was really erotic.

She never allowed anyone to know about her a bit but this man has trespassed everything. She blushed thinking about it.

His heart beats which was very fast few seconds ago now came to its regular rhythm. She was silently listening to that melody.

The way they entwined with each other was so embarrassing for her, yet it was very intricate.He was coaxing her with love.

She was so shy thinking about what they have been doing since morning. It was pure and it's more than she imagined, she can't describe it accurately but in short he has worshipped her in every sense.

He was caressing her back and trying to steady her. He is a happy man and he won't deny that. And she was enjoying that caresses, it was tickling her senses.

Now nothing is there to hide from him as he knows every secret about her. What astonished her is whether she is the same Priya because now she is behaving like love smitten puppy, she blushed.

Suddenly something striked her mind, they are involved in this since morning then what's the time now?

Oh God!! She tried to get up but stucked in her husband's embrace. This distracted his attention.