PART 23: THAT LOVE💟

THAT LOVE

THAT LOVE

Esha, certainly a disaster for the day. He looked at his wife who is equally surprised and shocked.

He asked her 'Where is Bansi kaka?'

She said he went to home just now. Ram frustratedly threaded his fingers in his hair "Then why the hell he didn't close the main door?"

Priya for a moment was clueless about the happening and replied she had informed him that she will do it by herself.

Ram who sensed Esha has reached the middle of drawing room he instructed Priya to be here in the study room itself and he will send her soon.

Priya agreed.

Ufff!!! that is something insane she thought, its her first encounter with her husband's girlfriend. Oh No! Is she really his girlfriend? No she can't be. Oh Priya you need to get rid of this mess soon, she thought and went near the door to see what's going to happen there.

Sure nothing so pleasantness going to happen when esha is there. Is she frustrated because of her presence. No why she should be but her subconscious screamed that yes she is irritated, damn this Esha she thought.

At the other hand Esha was shouting his name at the top of her voice. It was really irking him a lot.

As soon she saw Ram she just went and held Ram by his collars asking him what the hell happening here?

More than Ram it took Priya in shock. How dare she even to touch her husband.

Ram: Hey relax, tell me what the hell happened? Why you are behaving like a lunatic?

Esha: Me lunatic? Bloody hell tell me who is the girl whom you are hugging in the airport?

Ram came out of her grip and wipes his forehead sweat beads in frustration.

Esha: Tell me Ram, Do you have any affairs?

Ram: Can you please calm down first Esha.

He made her to sit on the nearby sofa. Priya was witnessing all this. She observed Esha, she can easily make out how fashionable she is.

Esha: Tell me Ram who the hell is that? I'm frustrated since I saw this news.

Priya was listening this and was curious to hear what Ram will say now. Ram who was clueless what to say just blurted out it's Neha.