PART 31: A CONFUSING TRUTH & THE PERFECT ADDICTION🌠

A CONFUSING TRUTH AND THE PERFECT ADDICTION

KK: I can understand you Priya.

Priya: Ma everything is si confusing, starting from very day of our first meet.

KK sighs.

Priya: Ma is there anything which can't be revealed?

KK: It's not like that Priya but I want you to know these matters by Ram itself. Listen, Ram has suffered a lot. He may be so successful in his professional life but he is very unlucky in few personal matters Priya.

Priya: Ma I'm not getting anything. Even he says the same.

KK: You will know everything soon, trust me he himself will reveal all his past to you but give him some time. What I want to tell you is he is the most wonderful person and he is very good at heart Priya. Don't ever leave him alone, he needs you the most in this world.

Priya couldn't comprehend anything but she is sure that KK meant something.

Priya: No Ma, I will never leave him alone and I trust him a lot. It's just I can't see him in pain. And I don't know what is that pain and why he choosed me as his wife, is the biggest question infront of me.

KK: I can understand Priya but I can tell you one truth.

Priya: What's that?

KK: Ashwin is no more Priya.

Priya: What!!! she was shocked

KK: Yes Priya you heard me right, Ashwin is dead. You need not to worry about your past anymore it is buried with him. I know the trauma he had given you is very painful but you have to come out of that for your mother, for the sacrifice she did.

Tears formed in Priya's eyes "Ma but how?"

KK: Ram wanted to give justice for your pain Priya. He searched about Ashwin where abouts and went to Punjab but by then Ashwin was killed by his own wife. Ashwin was not a good man he had troubled many innocent lives so she killed him when he tried to molest her sister. Ram got to know about that when he went there to meet her. He is a closed chapter in your life Priya so stop thinking that he will come to your life again.

Priya couldn't believe all these things. She was surprised and appalled.

KK: Be happy Priya that's what I want from you because my son's happiness depends on you. Ram loves you the most in this world.
And you are destined to be his wife. Maybe you don't know why all these happened but I'm sure that now he is part of your life.

Priya: Ha Ma I love him so much and I'm very happy that I married the best man, she said in tears

KK smiles at her reply, she know Ram has already won Priya's heart.

KK: Remember one thing Priya, he is very possessive on you and he expects all your love for himself but that shouldn't cause problems in your life. Correct him when he is wrong and never leave him alone. My son is very unfortunate in few matters and he just wants your pure love.