PART 8: HER PAST🌊

HER PAST

He took her inside the house and she stood there just crying

He couldn't take that anymore and he hugs her. Trying to comfort her and atleast to get some response from her.

And finally she buries herself in his chest and starts crying.
Even he can't control himself seeing her like this and tears formed in his eyes too.

She felt nothing more than odd sense of melancholy.

She was shattered to pieces. All her years of frustration which were buried within her came out.

He let her cry as he know right now what she needed the most.

He separated from her and saw her, her sobs had decreased. He wipes her tears.
She saw him and suddenly distanced from him signaling him not to touch her.

Finally she spoke "Leave me Mr.Kapoor just leave me. Please I beg you. I don't deserve to marry you Mr.Kapoor, please marry someone who suits you. She said those words crying in wrench."

He came near her, held her by her arms and said "I won't leave you till you tell me the whole truth Priya. Please tell me what makes you so vulnerable?
Why you think this marriage shouldn't happen?
Why you break out like this? Why I can't see peace in those eyes? What made you like this Priya? Please tell me.
Today you have to tell me everything clearly."

She saw him lifelessly  "Mr.Kapoor after hearing my story you won't feel the same what you are feeling for me now."

"I don't care about the consequences Priya. But you have to tell me everything right now," he commanded.

Closing her eyes she said, "Okay Mr.Kapoor, I will tell you because you are supposed to know about my life and my past before our marriage and after hearing this you can rethink about your decision to marry me."

He nods his head.

Priya: My life is very complicated Mr.Kapoor. I'm the reason for my mother's death. It's because of me my mother expired Mr.Kapoor, every problem today my family facing is because me.
So I said just leave me. I'm not worth to marry you Mr.Kapoor.

She started crying more.

Ram: Look at me Priya, dont cry. Tell me clearly. Tell me dammit, I can't see you like this"

She saw him, wipes her tears and finally she decides to tell him everything

Priya: It's my past which are my night mares even now Mr.Kapoor, it makes me feel like why am I still alive.
It's happened 5yrs before. We were happy family of four. Me along with my family were living happily in a small town of Punjab.
Everything was so beautiful until a person entered our life Mr.Kapoor, he made our life hell.

She hesitates but decides to tell him everything.

His name is Ashwin, he is a very rich person, who came there in context of purchasing a land for building a factory.