PART 10: FLAWLESS REVERIE 🌈

FLAWLESS REVERIE

FLAWLESS REVERIE

Morning rays disturbed her peaceful sleep. Yes it was a very peaceful sleep for her after many years. She smiled in her sleep.

But she felt something different. She could hear a sound err.. to be precisely her brain recorded it as a heart beat. Yes it is a heartbeat and she could feel something embracing her.

She opens her eyes suddenly and soon she realised her state. He had secured her safely in his arms as if she is something precious.

She was sleeping in his arms, snuggled close to him. His legs covered her entire petite frame. His hands rested on her bare back.
Her naked breasts pressed tightly against his chest and he has given her all warmth she needed. Even she was hugging him tightly.

For a moment she was shocked but she got aware of things gradually.

Slowly she separated from him and searched her clothes, it was down there near her side. She covered her front with the duvet and took her clothes, wearing it she leaned against the headboard.

She saw him, he was sleeping peacefully with a serene smile. She was confused with a momentary retrograde amnesia.

She just came out of bed. Taking a towel and bathrobe she directly headed for her bath.

She closed the bathroom door and leaned against it. She saw a large size mirror fitted to the opposite wall.

She went infront of it and saw herself. Her lips were bruised and her necks were having faint nibbling marks.

She touched her lips and closed her eyes, reminiscing what had happened in the night.

She opened her eyes and again saw her reflection. Yes she is so calm now and he has taken her every pain away. Her sorrows, her agony, her hopelessness, her fear everything was taken by him from its roots.

She just wanted to confirm that is it real. Because it's such a big thing for her. Her past was her nightmare but within a night span he has changed her life. It is indeed true.

He made her so pious, peaceful and filled her with a purpose to live. And she can see that through her reflection. He made it so clear. She told him everything and he made her free of all her guilt. He has shown her what's the pure love feels like.

And her thoughts went to the next most beautiful thing that they shared after her confession.

He had kissed her soul. She can remember how she went into his arms.

Yesterday she was ready for everything, she even wouldn't have objected him if he had proceeded forward.

She very well know why he stopped in the middle. She very well know how much he cares for her. She very well know how much he thinks about her. Each and every words of his confession echoed in her ears