PART 28: REUNION💗

REUNION

REUNION

She wanted him and even he wanted her but both were in confusion whether they should proceed further,an awkwardness brewed between them,she know he never make a move without her permission and he decided not to touch her till she is out of this emotional turmoil.

He was about to get up from her but something restricted his move,when they saw it was her mangalsutra which got stuck in his shirt button.

He saw her and tears formed in her eyes,he slowly untangled her mangalsutra.

Kissing it he said "I'm sorry Priya."

They know how much pain they have caused to each other and felt so helpless in their own guilt.

He was sorry, genuinely sorry, for the pain she was in. Yet few revelation had caused certain other feelings, feelings he usually kept under tight rein,and its time to test their strength against their restraining bonds.

He got up and said her to get ready.

She wanted to ask him many things but she didn't.

She directly headed towards bathroom taking her nighty and towel.

While taking her bath she was thinking about him.

She know there are things which she is unaware about him. How he know everything about her? How he fell in love with her? the truth he is hiding from her, what happened to Ashwin?

More shocking was how he got to know about Devaki Aunty and those bangles because except her and Devaki Aunty nobody knows about this and it's already a year she expired.

Everything was very confusing to her.

And she remember what Krishnaji had told her before leaving, a big puzzle is infront of her.

It's time for her to search around the actual truth of RamKapoor.

No doubt he is pure in his love and he is gem of person but there is a hidden darkness in him. A RamKapoor who is craving for love from her.

Sometimes he go so vulnerable with his emotions and it didn't went unnoticed by her.

He is very possessive on her and he expects her to make him a part in every phase of her life, to be part in her every emotions.

And at the same time he has fear that she will leave him and yes he has, Krishnaji had said her to have little patience in their relationship and Ram needs her the most.