THE NEXT 💝

Here is a small teaser for the upcoming track 😊

My love ... I have found you at last ...

A soft smile lights my face.
Your breath tickles my ear as you whisper words of love to me.

Though I may not know what you say, I feel your love move through me. Warmth surrounds me as you lie next to me and gather me into your strong arms.

A deep sigh escapes me releasing any doubts and fears I still have. You comfort me as I snuggle closer to you. Holding me closer, your arms tighten as to prevent me from ever leaving your sweet embrace.

I sigh again feeling safe and cherished as I used to when I was a child. Time stands still for me as I relish these feelings you bring me.

You whisper my name with such longing. My heart beats faster.

Tilting my head up, you ask me to look upon your face. I hesitate ... for I believe I am dreaming and if I dare open my eyes, I fear you will disappear.

Your arms tighten once more and you whisper my name again to reassure me. Taking a deep breath, I open my eyes.

There is so much love in your gaze that tears begin to trickle down my face.
Your eyes mesmerize me. Lighter than my own deep dark chocolate brown eyes, yours contain that twinkle like little stars.

I could spend hours just gazing deep into your eyes. Looking deep into them, I know there is no malice, no deception, and no pain to cause me ... only love.

I feel one of your hands move to cup my cheek. Your thumb gently sweeps away my tears.

I see how much my tears pain you, yet I can not make them stop. I do not know if it is relief that moves me, or fear of losing you. With so many emotions running through me, I can not keep gazing into your eyes.

I shut my eyes quickly and drop my head into your chest. Your hand moves to cup the back of head and your arms tighten around me once more.

I hear your soothing voice trying to console me. Slowly, I calm down and the tears dry up.

You whisper my name once more and peace fills me. Even though my emotions are still swirling crazily through me, I relax because you are here with me.

I force my thoughts to still and my heart to slow. Calm once more, I take a deep breath and look into your eyes.It is your eyes that makes me feel better ... and the love that shines so brightly from within them.