chapter 6

Zane

I'm awoken by a sudden crash. I look at the window and see a flash of white light.

By instinct I walk over to the wardrobe and open it up and curl inside. I can hear my name but I don't care I stay put. No matter how hard I try my fear of thunder will stick.

I hear Travis open my bedroom door and I hear a loud crash I whimper. The wardrobe tips over and I fall with it. I can't feel my right leg. I hear Travis scream. I close my eyes and cry. This reminds me of my child hood.

My father tipped over a chair and it sliced the left side of my face. My eye turned into a red color with purple and blue flecks. And I hate my face.

Travis pulls up the wardrobe. The door flew open and pushed me out. I felt travis grab me and run to the car.

I scream when lightning hits the tree in front of our house. Travis puts me in the car and starts driving. He hands me a towel he had grabbed on the way
out side.

We make it to the hospital and I was rushed to the room. They hook me up to all of these machines. They give me an I.V. I start to panic and they rip my pants and look at my lower thigh.

They do tests and stuff I'm allowed visitors. Travis comes in and sits next to me he look so sad.

"Hey Travis I'll be fine, there gonna fix my leg so then we can go home."

"I wish it was that easy." He replied

"What are You talking about" I respond.

The doctor walks inside. And pulls Travis away. I get a FaceTime call from aph I declined I said I was busy. I was reading red queen on my phone when about half an hour later a red puffy eyed Travis walks in with a look of sympathy on his face.

"Mr. Zane" the doctor asks

"Yes"

"We need to amputate your leg or the infection could spread."

Did she say amputate.

Bai souls -Alyssa